Lightning vs Bruins Prediction NHL Picks 2/13/24
Boston Bruins (32-11-9) vs Tampa Bay Lightning (28-20-5)
Game Info: Tuesday, February 13, 2024 at 7:00 pm (TD Garden)
Betting Odds: Boston Bruins -159 / Tampa Bay Lightning +128 --- Over/Under: Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ESPN+ Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Tampa Bay Lightning and Boston Bruins face off on Tuesday in a NHL showdown at TD Garden. Let’s look at the betting matchup and give a free Lightning vs Bruins prediction.
Lightning Look to Build on Last Game
The Lightning faced off against the Columbus Blue Jackets and they were able to secure the 4-2 victory. Brandon Hagel had a strong game putting up one goal and adding two assists. The Lightning are averaging 3.42 goals while their defense is giving up 3.3 goals per game The offense is ranked 7th in the league while the defense is ranked 24th in the league. Nikita Kucherov has scored 33 goals and added 56 assists. There are three different players that are averaging at least 52 points.
Bruins Offense Looks to Bounce Back
The Bruins faced off against the Washington Capitals in the last game and they were defeated 3-0. The Capitals have been awful all season, and it was shocking the offense couldn’t score any goals against them. Two games ago against the Vancouver Canucks, the Bruins were defeated 4-0. The Bruins are averaging 3.38 goals while their defense is giving up 2.57 goals per game. The offense is ranked 8th in the league while the defense is ranked 3rd. David Pastrnak has scored 33 goals and added 42 assists so far this season.
Boston Bruins Player Prop Facts
- Brad Marchand has scored at least one goal in five of the Bruins' last six night games.
- Charlie Coyle has recorded at least one point in each of the Bruins' last nine night games at TD Garden.
- Charlie Coyle has recorded at least one assist in each of the Bruins' last eight night games.
- David Pastrnak ranks T2nd in the league for multi-point games (26) this season.
Tampa Bay Lightning Player Prop Facts
- Brandon Hagel has scored at least one goal in each of his last five appearances against Eastern Conference opponents.
- Brayden Point has recorded at least one point in each of his last 12 Tuesday appearances against Eastern Conference opponents.
- Nikita Kucherov has recorded at least one assist in nine of the Lightning's last 10 night games.
- Nikita Kucherov ranks 1st in the league for Points (89) this season.
- The Boston Bruins rank 3rd in the league for goals against per game this season (2.58).
- The Boston Bruins are one of three teams to rank in the top 10 for both goals scored and goals conceded per game this season.
- The Tampa Bay Lightning rank 1st in the league in power play percentage this season (30.67%).
- The Tampa Bay Lightning rank 7th in the league for goals per game this season (3.42).
Lightning vs Bruins Betting Prediction
The Bruins offense is going to get back on the right track here. The Bruins are averaging 3.39 goals and they are going to have no issue running up the score here. The Lightning are averaging 3.42 goals and they are also going to run up the score here. There is going to be very little defense to be played by either team and this game is going to go over the total. Back the over to cash here.