Minnesota Wild vs Vegas Golden Knights Prediction NHL Picks 2/12/24
Vegas Golden Knights (31-15-6) vs Minnesota Wild (23-23-5)
Game Info: Monday, February 12, 2024 at 10:00 pm (T-Mobile Arena)
Betting Odds: Vegas Golden Knights -167 / Minnesota Wild +133 --- Over/Under: 6 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Minnesota Wild and the Vegas Golden Knights meet in NHL action from the T-Mobile Arena on Monday night. Who comes out on top in this NHL matchup from Sin City? Let’s dive in and find out with our Wild vs. Golden Knights Prediction.
Minnesota Wild Team Preview
The Minnesota Wild come into this one looking to build on back-to-back wins after a 3-2 win over Pittsburgh last time out. Kirill Kaprizov leads the Wild in scoring with 47 points including 20 goals and 27 assists while Mats Zuccarello has 39 points with a team-high 31 assists. Joel Eriksson Ek has 40 points with a team-high 21 goals while Matt Boldy has 35 points with 17 goals and 18 assists and Marco Rossi has 28 points with 13 goals and 15 assists as well. Brock Faber also has 31 points with 27 assists this season. Filip Gustavsson has posted a 14-13-2 record with a 3.19 GAA and an .897 save percentage while Marc-Andre Fleury is 9-9-3 with a 2.91 GAA and a .900 save percentage this season.
Minnesota Wild Team Facts
- The Wild have won each of their last three games as underdogs.
- The underdogs have covered the puck line in each of the Wild's last four games.
- The Wild have lost the second period in each of their last six games at T-Mobile Arena.
- The 'Over 1.5 Goals Period 3' market has hit in each of the Wild's last 11 games following a win.
Vegas Golden Knights Team Preview
The Vegas Golden Knights come into this one looking to build on a 3-2 win over Arizona last time out. Mark Stone leads Vegas with 51 points including 15 goals and a team-high 36 assists while Jack Eichel has 44 points with 19 goals and 25 assists. Jonathan Marchessault has 42 points with a team-high 26 goals while William Karlsson has 34 points with 16 goals and 18 assists. Adin Hill has gone 14-2-2 with a 1.89 GAA and a .937 save percentage while Logan Thompson has gone 16-10-4 with a 2.77 GAA and a .906 save percentage this season.
Vegas Golden Knights Team Facts
- The underdogs have won five of the Golden Knights' last six games at T-Mobile Arena.
- The underdogs have covered the puck line in seven of the Golden Knights' last eight games.
- The 'Over 1.5 Goals Period 1' market has hit in each of the last five games between the Wild and Golden Knights at T-Mobile Arena.
- The Golden Knights have won the second period in each of their last six home games against the Wild.
Wild vs. Golden Knights Prediction
I’m on the under here. These are two teams that have played outstanding defense since the all-star break, and I don’t think that changes here. This historically has been a higher-scoring matchup, but I think this is a bit of a defensive battle and a first to 3 wins kind of game. Give me the under in this one.