New Jersey Devils (25-21-4) vs Seattle Kraken (21-20-10)
Game Info: Monday, February 12, 2024 at 7:00 pm (Prudential Center)
Betting Odds: New Jersey Devils -147 / Seattle Kraken +120 --- Over/Under: 6.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ESPN+ Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Seattle Kraken and New Jersey Devils face off on Monday in an NHL showdown at the Prudential Center. Let’s look at the betting matchup and give a free Kraken vs Devils prediction.
Kraken Have Lost Two Straight Games
The Kraken are struggling heading into this game and they have lost two straight. In the last game against the Philadelphia Flyers, the Kraken scored two goals, but the defense gave up three goals and they lost. Vince Dunn did finish with two assists. The Kraken are averaging 2.76 goals while their defense is giving up 2.86 goals per game. The offense is ranked 27th in the league while the defense is ranked 11th. Oliver Bjorkstrand has scored 13 goals and added 27 assists.
Devils Have Lost Two Games in a Row
The Devils have lost two games in a row and they are struggling. In the last game against the Hurricanes, they didn’t give up any goals during regulation, but they still ended up losing in overtime. Vitek Vanecek saved 32 of the 33 shots that he faced. The Devils are averaging 3.38 goals while their defense is giving up 3.52 goals per game. The offense is ranked 9th while the defense is ranked 29th. Jesper Bratt has scored 20 goals and added 35 assists so far this season.
New Jersey Devils Player Prop Facts
- Nico Hischier has scored a goal in each of the Devils' last three games as favorites.
- Nico Hischier has recorded at least one point in each of the Devils' last six home games.
- Jesper Bratt has recorded at least one assist in four of the Devils' last five games as favorites against Pacific Division opponents.
Seattle Kraken Player Prop Facts
- Jared McCann has scored at least one goal in four of the Kraken's last five games against Metropolitan Division opponents.
- Jared McCann has recorded at least one point in nine of the Kraken's last 10 night games.
- Vince Dunn has recorded at least one assist in each of his last three appearances against Metropolitan Division opponents.
- The New Jersey Devils rank 29th in the league for goals against per game this season (3.52).
- The New Jersey Devils rank 31st in the league in save percentage this season (.883).
- The Seattle Kraken rank 27th in the league for goals per game this season (2.76).
- The Seattle Kraken rank 29th in the league for Period 3 goals scored per game this season (0.80).
Kraken vs Devils Betting Prediction
The Devils' defense was strong in the last game and they are going to really step up in this game. The Devils offense is averaging 3.38 goals per game and they are also going to have no issue running up the score here. The Kraken’s offense is going to struggle to keep up and that is going to lead to the Devils getting the job done. Back the Devils on the puck line to cash here with ease.