Coyotes vs Flyers Prediction NHL Picks 2/12/24
Philadelphia Flyers (28-19-6) vs Arizona Coyotes (23-23-4)
Game Info: Monday, February 12, 2024 at 7:00 pm (Wells Fargo Center)
Betting Odds: Philadelphia Flyers -143 / Arizona Coyotes +115 --- Over/Under: 5.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Arizona Coyotes are riding a 5-game losing streak. The Philadelphia Flyers are riding a 3-game winning streak. Let’s preview this game and give out a Arizona Coyotes vs Philadelphia Flyers prediction.
Arizona Coyotes Betting Preview
The Arizona Coyotes recently lost to the Lightning, Hurricanes, Golden Knights and Predators. The Arizona Coyotes are averaging 2.94 goals per game and are scoring on 22.9 percent of their power play opportunities. Clayton Keller leads Arizona with 21 goals, Matias Maccelli has 26 assists and Lawson Crouse has 107 shots on goal. Defensively, the Arizona Coyotes are allowing 3.1 goals per game and are killing 78.5 percent of their opponent’s power plays. Karel Vejmelka has given up 63 goals on 613 shots faced, and Connor Ingram has allowed 86 goals on 975 shots.
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Preview
The Philadelphia Flyers recently beat the Panthers, Jets and Kraken. The Philadelphia Flyers are averaging 2.87 goals per game and are scoring on 13.2 percent of their power play opportunities. Travis Konecny leads Philadelphia with 24 goals, Travis Sanheim has 24 assists and Owen Tippett has 178 shots on goal. Defensively, the Philadelphia Flyers are allowing 2.83 goals per game and are killing 86 percent of their opponent’s power plays. Carter Hart has allowed 68 goals on 727 shots faced, and Samuel Ersson has given up 63 goals on 647 shots.
Philadelphia Flyers Player Prop Facts
- Sean Couturier has recorded at least one point in each of his last nine appearances against the Coyotes.
- Travis Konecny has scored at least one goal in each of the Flyers' last three games against the Coyotes.
- Sean Couturier has recorded an assist in each of his last eight appearances against the Coyotes after playing less than 20 minutes in the Flyers' last game.
Arizona Coyotes Player Prop Facts
- Clayton Keller has recorded at least one point in six of the Coyotes' last seven games.
- Nick Schmaltz has recorded at least one assist in four of his last five appearances against the Flyers after playing less than 20 minutes in the Coyotes' last game.
- The Philadelphia Flyers rank 31st in the league in power play percentage this season (13.17%).
- The Philadelphia Flyers rank 2nd in the league in penalty kill percentage this season (85.98%).
- The Arizona Coyotes rank 30th in the league for shots per game this season (26.7).
- The Arizona Coyotes rank 3rd in the league in penalty minutes this season (615).
Arizona Coyotes vs Philadelphia Flyers prediction
The Arizona Coyotes are coming off a rough week and they're on the road here where they're 8-13-4 on the season. The Philadelphia Flyers have put together a nice week and they're running into a Coyotes team that they've won 7 of the last 10 meetings against. The Flyers have outscored the Coyotes 10-3 in the last two meetings. The price is reasonable. Give me the Flyers.