Los Angeles Kings (23-15-10) vs Edmonton Oilers (29-16-1)
Game Info: Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 10:00 pm (Crypto.com Arena)
Betting Odds: Los Angeles Kings -110 / Edmonton Oilers -110 --- Over/Under: 6 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Edmonton Oilers and the Los Angeles Kings meet in NHL action from the Crypto.com Arena on Saturday night. Who comes out on top in this Pacific division showdown? Let’s dive in and find out with our Oilers vs. Kings Prediction.
Edmonton Oilers Team Preview
The Edmonton Oilers come into this one looking to build on a 5-3 win over Anaheim in their last matchup. Connor McDavid leads the Oilers in scoring with 71 points including a team-high 50 assists while Leon Draisaitl has 60 points with 24 goals and 36 assists. Zach Hyman has 48 points with a team-high 31 goals while Evan Bouchard has 44 points with 11 goals and 32 assists as well. Evander Kane has 32 points with 18 goals and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins has 44 points with 32 assists this season. Stuart Skinner is 23-10-1 with a 2.43 GAA and a .910 save percentage while Calvin Pickard is 6-2 with a 2.42 GAA and a .912 save percentage this season. The Oilers will take on the Red Wings after this one.
Edmonton Oilers Team Facts
- The Oilers have won each of their last 12 night games following a road win.
- The Oilers have covered the puck line in seven of their last eight games.
- The Oilers have won the third period in eight of their last nine games.
- The 'Over 1.5 Goals Period 3' market has hit in each of the Oilers' last six games.
Los Angeles Kings Team Preview
The Los Angeles Kings come into this one looking to build on a 4-2 win over Nashville last time out. Kevin Fiala leads the Kings in scoring with 43 points including a team-high 30 assists while Adrian Kempe has 43 points as well with 17 goals and 26 assists. Anze Kopitar has 41 points with 15 goals and 26 assists while Trevor Moore has 35 points with a team-high 21 goals. Quinton Byfield also has 35 points with 14 goals and 21 assists. Cam Talbot has posted a 14-13-5 mark in goal for the Kings this season with a 2.59 GAA and a .911 save percentage while David Rittich is 5-1-3 with a 2.09 GAA and a .924 save percentage as well this season.
Los Angeles Kings Team Facts
- The Kings have lost each of their last six night games at Crypto.com Arena following a road win.
- The Kings have failed to cover the puck line in each of their last eight night games at Crypto.com Arena following a road win.
- The Kings have lost the second period in six of their last seven games at Crypto.com Arena.
- The 'Over 1.5 Goals Period 2' market has hit in each of the Kings' last nine home games.
Oilers vs. Kings Prediction
I’m on the Oilers here. I just can’t get there with the Kings who haven’t taken to the ice in a week and a half. There’s something to be said for rest vs. rust, but the Oilers are probably the last team I’d want to face in my first game back if I’m Los Angeles. All in all, I think the Oilers at this price, even on a back-to-back, are one of the best values on the board.