Kraken vs Flyers Prediction NHL Picks 2/10/24
Philadelphia Flyers (27-19-6) vs Seattle Kraken (21-19-10)
Game Info: Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 7:00 pm (Wells Fargo Center)
Betting Odds: Philadelphia Flyers +108 / Seattle Kraken -133 --- Over/Under: 5.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Seattle Kraken need a win after losing 6 of their last 8 games. The Philadelphia Flyers need a win after losing 5 of their last 7 games. Let’s preview this game and give out a Seattle Kraken vs Philadelphia Flyers prediction.
Seattle Kraken Betting Preview
The Seattle Kraken recently lost to the Blues and Sharks, while beating the Blue Jackets. The Seattle Kraken are averaging 2.78 goals per game and are scoring on 21.7 percent of their power play opportunities. Jared McCann leads Seattle with 20 goals, Vince Dunn has 29 assists, and Oliver Bjorkstrand has 130 shots on goal. Defensively, the Seattle Kraken are allowing 2.86 goals per game and are killing 78.8 percent of their opponent’s power plays. Philipp Grubauer has given up 50 goals on 432 shots faced, while Joey Daccord has allowed 77 goals on 974 shots.
Philadelphia Flyers Betting Preview
The Philadelphia Flyers are coming off wins over the Panthers and Jets. The Philadelphia Flyers are averaging 2.87 goals per game and are scoring on 12.9 percent of their power play opportunities. Travis Konecny leads Philadelphia with 24 goals, Joel Farabee has 24 assists and Owen Tippett has 173 shots on goal. Defensively, the Philadelphia Flyers are allowing 2.85 goals per game and are killing 85.7 percent of their opponent’s power plays. Carter Hart has allowed 68 goals on 727 shots faced, and Samuel Ersson has given up 63 goals on 647 shots.
Philadelphia Flyers Player Prop Facts
- Travis Konecny has scored a goal in three of the Flyers' last four games against Pacific Division opponents.
- Ryan Ellis has recorded at least one point in each of his last seven appearances in home games.
- Scott Laughton has recorded at least one assist in each of the Flyers' last four games as favorites against Pacific Division opponents.
- Sean Couturier ranks 1st in the Metropolitan Division for shootout goals (3) this season.
Seattle Kraken Player Prop Facts
- Jordan Eberle has scored at least one goal in three of the Kraken's last four games against Metropolitan Division opponents.
- Jared McCann has recorded at least one point in eight of the Kraken's last nine night games.
- Oliver Bjorkstrand has recorded at least one assist in five of the Kraken's last six games against Metropolitan Division opponents.
- Jared McCann has the most multi-goal games for the Kraken this season (2).
- The Philadelphia Flyers rank 31st in the league in power play percentage this season (12.88%).
- The Philadelphia Flyers rank 2nd in the league in penalty kill percentage this season (85.71%).
- The Seattle Kraken rank 27th in the league for goals per game this season (2.78).
- The Seattle Kraken rank 29th in the league for Period 3 goals scored per game this season (0.80).
Seattle Kraken vs Philadelphia Flyers prediction
I'm not running to the window to back the Kraken or Flyers, two teams piling up the losses over the last few weeks. With that said, getting the Flyers at home in the underdog role seems like the play. One, you have to give the edge to the home team when two struggling teams are clashing. Also, the Flayers are coming off a couple of nice wins over the Panthers and Jets, which should have some sort of carry over entering this contest. The Seattle Kraken have lost their last 4 road games and were just shutout by the Sharks. Give me the Flyers and more favorable price.