NHL Power Rankings - All 31 Teams: 3/9/20
Photo by Eric Hartline-USA TODAY Sports
Power Rankings for All NHL Teams
- Boston Bruins 43-14-12, 98pts
Boston’s four-game winning streak was snapped by a loss to the Lightning. The Bruins remain the favorite to hoist the cup at the end of the season.
- Tampa Bay Lightning 43-20-6, 92pts
What a way to follow up a win over the league’s best team than by losing to the league’s worst team, albeit in a shootout. Abolish the shootout!
- St. Louis Blues 41-18-10, 92pts
For the first time in team history, the Blues have swept the season series over the Blackhawks. There 2-0 win over Chicago was also history for being the first all-female NHL Broadcast on National Television! You go girls!
- Colorado Avalanche 41-19-8, 90pts
Colorado snapped their two-game losing streak with a win over San Jose on the road. The Avs’ offense is not something to mess with right now.
- Philadelphia Flyers 41-20-7, 89pts
The league’s hottest team, the Flyers have won nine straight games, as six of those wins were against Metro division teams.
- Washington Capitals 41-20-7, 89pts
Washington is now tied with Philadelphia for the lead in the Metro division, as the Caps picked up a big road win over the Penguins.
- Vegas Golden Knights 38-24-8, 84pts
Vegas has won 10 out of their last 12 games, as they lead the Pacific division.
- Pittsburgh Penguins 39-23-6, 84pts
Pittsburgh has not been able to fully put their struggles behind them, as the Penguins have now lost back-to-back games, being outscored 11-4 in that stretch.
- Edmonton Oilers 37-24-8, 82pts
The Oilers have won four of their last five and are right behind the Golden Knights for the Pacific division lead.
- Dallas Stars 37-24-8, 82pts
Dallas has lost five straight games, including being shut-out in both sides of a home-and-home to the Nashville Predators.
- Carolina Hurricanes 37-25-5, 79pts
Carolina has strung together two wins over Metro rivals in the Islanders and Penguins.
- Columbus Blue Jackets 33-22-15, 81pts
Columbus was able to end their West Coast trip with a big 2-1 win over the Canucks. They currently own the first wild card spot in the Eastern Conference.
- New York Islanders 35-23-9, 79pts
The Islanders have lost six straight and are currently outside the playoff picture. This next West Coast road trip may define the rest of their season.
- Calgary Flames 36-27-7, 79pts
Calgary’s three-game win streak was snapped in a home loss to Vegas, 5-3.
- Toronto Maple Leafs 35-25-9, 79pts
The Leafs lost three games to the California teams, Ducks, Sharks, and Kings. Not a good look at all.
- Minnesota Wild 35-27-7, 77pts
Here comes the Wild! Currently owning the first wild card spot, no one saw this coming from Minnesota, as they have been red hot.
- New York Rangers 36-28-4, 76pts
The Rangers lost a big home game against the Devils, 6-4. Losses like that can prohibit a playoff spot.
- Florida Panthers 34-26-8, 76pts
The Cats took care of business at home against the Canadiens. That win snapped a four-game losing streak for Florida.
- Vancouver Canucks 35-27-6, 76pts
Losing five of your last six will make it near impossible to make the playoffs, even in the more feasible Western Conference.
- Nashville Predators 34-26-8, 76pts
Welcome to the playoff hunt Nashville, as the Predators swept a home-and-home against the Stars.
- Winnipeg Jets 35-28-6, 76pts
The Jets defense has come out of nowhere, as well as Connor Hellebuyck’s outstanding play. The Jets are right in the mix.
- Arizona Coyotes 33-28-8, 74pts
Arizona had won back-to-back games before losing to the Flames on the road, 3-2.
- Montreal Canadiens 31-30-9, 71pts
Montreal lost both games in their Florida road trip, 4-0 to the Lightning and 4-1 to the Panthers.
- New Jersey Devils 28-28-12, 68pts
The Devils got two big wins over tough teams in the Blues and Rangers.
- Chicago Blackhawks 31-30-8, 70pts
The Blackhawks have fallen off track again, with losses to the lowly Red Wings and the defending champion-Blues.
- Buffalo Sabres 29-31-8, 66pts
The Sabres have been really lousy as of late, losing six straight games, and not scoring more than 2 goals in any of those games.
- Anaheim Ducks 28-32-9, 65pts
The Ducks’ two-game win streak was snapped by a 5-4 home loss to the Wild.
- Ottawa Senators 25-32-12, 62pts
Hey look at Ottawa, winners of four of their last five!
- Los Angeles Kings 27-35-6, 60pts
Los Angeles has played very well as of late, as the Kings have won five straight against some pretty tough teams.
- San Jose Sharks 29-35-5, 63pts
The Sharks have lost three straight one-goal games.
- Detroit Red Wings 17-48-5, 39pts
The Red Wing have been eliminated from playoff contention, but that did not stop them from spoiling the hearts of Blackhawk and Lightning fans this week.
Risk Free Bets, Free Bets and Deposit Bonuses CLICK HERE!!!!