NHL Power Rankings - All 31 Teams: 3/2/20
Photo by Jeff Curry-USA TODAY Sports
Power Rankings for All NHL Teams
- Boston Bruins 41-13-12, 94pts
The Bruins remain the best team in the league and added two more wins to their record this week.
- Tampa Bay Lightning 41-19-5, 87pts
The Bolts finally put an end to their four-game losing streak. This team is still extremely dangerous and should be considered serious contenders.
- St. Louis Blues 39-17-10, 88pts
The Blues were able to win three one-goal games, which has been their specialty all season long.
- Washington Capitals 40-19-6, 86pts
The Caps got two much-needed wins against Winnipeg and Minnesota. The Caps have a slate of Metro division games ahead.
- Colorado Avalanche 39-18-7, 85pts
The Avs have won three straight games by the exact score of 3-2 in regulation. Nice!
- Philadelphia Flyers 38-20-7, 83pts
The Flyers, like Colorado, are red hot and are three points behind the Capitals for the Metro division lead.
- Dallas Stars 37-21-7, 81pts
The Stars dropped two games to tough teams (Boston and St. Louis).
- Vegas Golden Knights 36-23-8, 80pts
The Golden Knights snapped their win streak with a loss to the Kings, which is a very sour end to a great stretch of hockey.
- Pittsburgh Penguins 37-21-6, 80pts
It is getting ugly for the Pittsburgh Penguins, who have lost six games in a row, all of which being in regulation.
- New York Islanders 35-21-8, 78pts
The Islanders’ offensive woes continue as the Isles have not scored in 100 minutes + of game time.
- Toronto Maple Leafs 35-23-8, 78pts
The Leafs took down some solid competition this week and will look to do more damage on a feasible California weekend.
- Edmonton Oilers 34-23-8, 76pts
The Oilers lost two of three this week and they need to make it through their upcoming road trip alive.
- Columbus Blue Jackets 32-21-14, 78pts
Columbus has been struggling, but they were able to comeback against Vancouver to get a huge win to keep their Wild Card hopes breathing.
- Carolina Hurricanes 35-24-5, 75pts
The Canes have dropped three straight and have a five-game road trip ahead.
- Calgary Flames 34-26-7, 75pts
The Flames road trip has ended and they were able to pick up three wins and an overtime loss. Not too shabby.
- New York Rangers 35-26-4, 74pts
The Rangers lost a home-and-home to the Flyers to officially bring them back to planet Earth.
- Vancouver Canucks 34-25-6, 74pts
The Canucks blew a two-goal lead in the 3rd to Columbus to extend their losing streak to three games.
- Florida Panthers 33-26-7, 73pts
The Panthers have gone through a pretty ugly stretch, winning one out of their last six games.
- Arizona Coyotes 32-27-8, 72pts
The Yotes broke even at 1-1 this week as they prepare for a three-game Western Conference road trip.
- Nashville Predators 32-24-8, 72pts
The Predators won two of three this week as their minimal playoff hopes are still alive as long as they continue this level of play.
- Winnipeg Jets 33-28-6, 69pts
The Jets shutout the high-scoring Capitals offense on Thursday but that was the only big highlight of a three-point week for Winnipeg.
- Minnesota Wild 32-26-7, 71pts
Minnesota won three of four games against Eastern Conference clubs.
- Montreal Canadiens 30-28-9, 69pts
The Canadiens grabbed the overtime win over the Canes at home as they get ready for a three-game road trip.
- Buffalo Sabres 29-28-8, 66pts
The Sabres defense remains a big issue as they were outscored 12-6 this week.
- Chicago Blackhawks 29-28-8, 66pts
The Blackhawks swept the Florida road trip with wins over the Lightning and Panthers this week.
- New Jersey Devils 26-27-12, 64pts
The Devils are on a six-game point streak currently. New Jersey has a pretty tough schedule ahead… actually a really tough schedule.
- Anaheim Ducks 26-31-8, 60pts
The Ducks spoiled the Oilers and Penguins hopes of an easy win but then were shutout by the Devils.
- San Jose Sharks 28-33-4, 60pts
The Sharks ended a five-game losing streak with two wins over Eastern Conference teams in New Jersey and Pittsburgh.
- Ottawa Senators 23-31-12, 58pts
The Senators salvaged their dignity with a shootout win over Detroit in their last game.
- Los Angeles Kings 25-35-6, 56pts
Look at those Kings go! Three straight wins, including victories over the Golden Knights and Penguins.
- Detroit Red Wings 15-47-5, 35pts
The Red Wings officially have the toughest remaining schedule in the entire league. So yes, it can get any worse.
Risk Free Bets, Free Bets and Deposit Bonuses CLICK HERE!!!!