Seahawks vs Cowboys Prediction - NFL Picks 11/30/23
Dallas Cowboys (8-3) vs Seattle Seahawks (6-5)
Game Info: Thursday, November 30, 2023 at 8:15 pm (AT&T Stadium)
Betting Odds: Dallas Cowboys -8.5 -- Over/Under: 46.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: Amazon Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Seattle Seahawks and Dallas Cowboys face off Thursday in an NFL showdown at AT&T Stadium. Check out our Seahawks vs Cowboys prediction.
Can the Seahawks Stop the Slide?
The Seahawks have lost two games in a row and the offense just hasn’t been good enough. Two games ago against the Rams they only scored 16 points and in the last game against the San Francisco 49ers, they only scored 13 points. Geno Smith completed 18 of his 27 passes for 180 yards, zero touchdowns, and one interception. The Seahawks are averaging 20.8 points while their defense is giving up 22.6 goals per game. In this game the Seahawks need the offense to be better here. Running Back Kenneth Walker II is dealing with an oblique injury, and it’s unclear if he’s going to be able to go in this game.
Seahawks Betting Trends
- The Seahawks have won five of their last six games as underdogs against NFC East opponents.
- The Seahawks have covered the spread in each of their last four games against the Cowboys.
- The Seahawks have won the first half in 10 of their last 12 Week 13 games.
- The Seahawks have scored the first touchdown in seven of their last eight road games against NFC East opponents.
- The Seahawks have won the first quarter in each of their last four Thursday road games.
Cowboys Continue to Dominante
The Cowboys come into this game with an 8-3 record overall, and they have won three games in a row. During the three games the offense is averaging 42.3 points per game, and they are going to try and run up the score again here. In the last game against the Washington Commanders, they were able to secure the 45-10 victory. Dak Prescott completed 22 of his 32 passes for 331 yards and four touchdowns. The Cowboys are averaging 31.5 points while their defense is giving up 16.8 points per game. The offense is the best in the NFL and there is a lot of buzz about this being the year they finally win another Super Bowl.
Cowboys Betting Trends
- The Cowboys have won each of their last 13 home games.
- The favorites have covered the spread in 12 of the Cowboys' last 13 games.
- The Cowboys have won the first quarter in each of their last five home games.
- The Cowboys have won the first half in each of their last six games.
- The Cowboys have scored the first touchdown in 10 of their last 11 games at AT&T Stadium.
Shane’s Free Pick
The Cowboys' offense is averaging 31.5 points per game, and there is no reason the Seahawks can slow them down. In the last game the Seahawks gave up 31 points to the San Francisco 49ers, and it’s going to be even worse here. Look for the Cowboys to get close to 40 points. The turnovers are again going to be an issue for Geno Smith, and that will be the difference as the Cowboys pick up another big victory. Back the Cowboys against the spread.