Bears vs Vikings Prediction - NFL Picks 11/27/23
Minnesota Vikings (6-5) vs Chicago Bears (3-8)
Game Info: Monday, November 27, 2023 at 8:15 pm (U.S. Bank Stadium)
Betting Odds: Minnesota Vikings -3 -- Over/Under: 43.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: ABC Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Chicago Bears will play the Minnesota Vikings on Monday Night Football at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Chicago has lost three of their last four games, while Minnesota had their winning streak snapped last time out. Check out Bears vs Vikings Prediction.
The Chicago Bears are 3-8 this season after they lost to the Detroit Lions by a score of 31-26 in their last game. Chicago led 26-14 with 4:15 left, but they allowed Detroit to score the final 17 points for the loss. The Bears were out gained by a total of 338-334 and forced four turnovers in the game. Chicago’s lone win in their last four games came against the Panthers by a score of 16-13 in the game prior to Detroit. The Chicago offense is scoring 20.9 points per game with 184.4 passing yards per game and 139.5 rushing yards per game. Justin Fields has thrown for 1,370 yards, 12 touchdowns, and six interceptions for the Bears this season. D’Onta Foreman (doubtful) has rushed for 381 yards and four touchdowns, while DJ Moore has caught 59 passes for 889 yards and six scores. The Chicago defense is allowing 26 points against per game this season.
The Minnesota Vikings are 6-5 this year after they lost to the Denver Broncos by a score of 21-20 in their last game. Minnesota led 20-15 with 3:17 left, but Denver scored the game winning touchdown with 1:03 left in the game. The Vikings out gained Denver by a total of 385-295 and turned the ball over three times in the loss. Minnesota had won their previous five games against New Orleans, Atlanta, Green Bay, San Francisco, and Chicago. The Minnesota offense is averaging 23 points per game with 266.7 passing yards per game and 93.8 rushing yards per game. Joshua Dobbs has thrown for 647 yards, four touchdowns, and one interception for the Vikings this season. Alexander Mattison has rushed for 542 yards, while T.J. Hockenson has caught 75 passes for 736 yards and four scores. The Minnesota defense is giving up 20.9 points against per game this year.
Minnesota Vikings Team Facts
- The Vikings have won each of their last six home games against NFC North opponents.
- The Vikings have covered the spread in each of their last six games against NFC opponents.
- The Vikings have won the first half in each of their last five Monday games as favorites.
- The Vikings have scored the first touchdown in nine of their last 10 games against NFC opponents.
- The Vikings have lost the first quarter in each of their last four games as home favorites following a road loss.
Chicago Bears Team Facts
- The Bears have lost each of their last 17 November games as underdogs.
- The Bears have failed to cover the spread in 12 of their last 14 games against NFC North opponents.
- The Bears have lost the first half in nine of their last 10 games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Bears have scored the first touchdown in each of their last five games as road underdogs against NFC opponents.
- The Bears have won the first quarter in three of their last four games as road underdogs against the Vikings.
Minnesota Vikings Player Prop Facts
- K.J. Osborn has scored a touchdown in six of the Vikings' last seven games as favorites following a road loss.
- Joshua Dobbs has recorded 41+ rushing yards in each of his last seven appearances against conference opponents.
- Jordan Addison has recorded 52+ receiving yards in each of the Vikings' last five home games.
- Myles Gaskin has recorded 45+ rushing and receiving yards in five of his last six November appearances.
- Kirk Cousins has recorded 299+ passing yards in five of the Vikings' last six regular season games as home favorites.
- Kirk Cousins has recorded 29+ completions in each of his last seven appearances at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Kirk Cousins has thrown three touchdowns in each of the Vikings' last six November games as home favorites.
- Danielle Hunter ranks 1st in the league for tackles for loss (16) this season.
Chicago Bears Player Prop Facts
- Cole Kmet has scored at least one touchdown in three of the Bears' last four games as underdogs following a road loss.
- Justin Fields has thrown four touchdowns in each of his last two appearances with the Bears as underdogs following a loss.
- Equanimeous St. Brown has recorded 19+ receiving yards in each of his last six road appearances against division opponents.
- Justin Fields has recorded 211+ passing yards in three of his last four appearances with the Bears as underdogs following a loss.
- Justin Fields has recorded 57+ rushing yards in 10 of his last 12 appearances against NFC opponents.
- Khalil Herbert has recorded 41+ rushing and receiving yards in eight of his last nine appearances against NFC opponents.
- Tremaine Edmunds is just three away from 10 career interceptions.
- The Vikings rank 2nd in the NFL in 4th down percentage this season (73.7%).
- The Vikings rank 3rd in the NFL in passing yards per game this season (266.7).
- The Bears rank 2nd in the NFL in rushing yards allowed per game this season (79.5).
- The Bears have recorded the equal-most losses in games when recording more total yards than their opponent this season (3).
Bears vs Vikings Prediction Breakdown
Minnesota comes into this game after losing last week, but they have played very well over their last six games. The Vikings have won five of their last six games and will be at home for this matchup. Chicago should have had their second win in a row last week against Detroit, but they fell apart in the last few minutes. Chicago has played better in their last two games, but I still don’t trust the offense to score consistently. Minnesota has been able to play very well with Dobbs at quarterback and I like them in this spot. Take the Vikings here.