Dolphins vs Jets Prediction - NFL Picks 11/24/23
New York Jets (4-6) vs Miami Dolphins (7-3)
Game Info: Friday, November 24, 2023 at 3:00 pm (MetLife Stadium)
Betting Odds: New York Jets +10.5 -- Over/Under: 45.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: FOX Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Miami Dolphins and New York Jets face off on Friday in an NFL showdown at MetLife Stadium. Check out our Dolphins vs Jets Prediction.
What is up With This Dolphins Team?
The Dolphins record might be good, but there are still some major questions about if this is a team that can win a Super Bowl. In the last game against the Las Vegas Raiders, they really played down a competition. The Dolphins only scored six total points in the second half and that led to the defeat. Tua Tagovailoa did complete 28 of his 39 passes for 325 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception. There is all kinds of talent on this offense, but at times there still have to be questions about this team. Overall this season the Dolphins are averaging 30.5 points while their defense is giving up 23.8 points per game.
Dolphins Betting Trends
- The Jets have won three of their last four games at MetLife Stadium against teams that held a winning record.
- The Jets have covered the spread in nine of their last 10 games at MetLife Stadium against teams that held a winning record.
- The Jets have lost the first quarter in each of their last eight games as underdogs.
- The Jets have lost the first half in each of their last eight games as underdogs.
- Each of the Jets' last seven Week 12 games as underdogs against AFC opponents have gone UNDER the total points line.
Jets Turn to Tim Boyle
The Jets are trying to get anything to boost their team and this week that means they are turning to Tim Boyle. During his career he has completed 73 of his 120 passes for 607 yards, three touchdowns, and nine interceptions. The interceptions might happen in this game, but they need him to do a better job of pushing the ball down the field. Overall this season the Jets are averaging only 15 points while their defense is giving up 20.4 points per game. The defense is elite, but if they are going to want any chance in this game, they are going to need a big game from Boyle.
Jets Betting Trends
- The home team has won eight of the Dolphins' last nine Week 12 games.
- The Dolphins have covered the spread in nine of their last 10 games against teams that held a losing record.
- The underdogs have won the first quarter in each of the Dolphins' last two games.
- The Dolphins have won the first half in each of their last five games against teams that held a losing record.
- Each of the Dolphins' last four road games against the Jets following a win have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
The Jets are trying to get a boost by going to Tim Boyle, but it isn’t going to work out. Zach Wilson is bad, but Boyle isn’t really any better, and the Jets are going to have issues even finding the end zone once. The Dolphins are going to score at least 24 points here, and that will be the difference as the Dolphins are going to get the job done. Back the Dolphins against the spread. This is one of the best plays of the weekend.