Buffalo Bills (5-5) vs New York Jets (4-5)
Game Info: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:25 pm (Highmark Stadium)
Betting Odds: Buffalo Bills -7 -- Over/Under: 40 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: CBS Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The New York Jets will play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday afternoon at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York. New York has dropped two games in a row, while Buffalo has lost three of their last four games.
The New York Jets are 4-5 this season after they lost to the Las Vegas Raiders by a score of 16-12 last week. New York led 9-3 in the second quarter, but their offense was very bad in the second half for the loss. The Jets out gained the Raiders by a total of 365-274 and forced two turnovers in the game. New York lost to the Chargers in their previous game by a score of 27-6, but they did win three games in a row prior to that. The New York offense is averaging 16 points per game with 179.2 passing yards per game and 103.9 rushing yards per game. Zach Wilson has thrown for 1,863 yards, five touchdowns, and six interceptions for the Jets this season. Breece Hall has rushed for 521 yards and two touchdowns, while Garrett Wilson (questionable) has caught 55 passes for 642 yards and two scores. The New York defense is giving up 19.1 points against per game this season.
The Buffalo Bills are 5-5 this year after they lost to the Denver Broncos by a score of 24-22 in their last game. Buffalo trailed 15-8 at the half, but did take the 22-21 lead with 1:55 left, before the Broncos won on a field goal. The Bills out gained Denver by a total of 369-300 and turned the ball over four times in the game. Buffalo lost to the Bengals by a score of 24-18 in their previous game. The Buffalo offense is averaging 26.2 points per game with 253.6 passing yards per game and 116.5 rushing yards per game. Josh Allen has thrown for 2,600 yards, 19 touchdowns, and 11 interceptions for the Bills this year. James Cook has rushed for 615 yards and one touchdown, while Stefon Diggs has caught 73 passes for 868 yards and seven scores. The Buffalo defense is allowing 18.4 points against per game this year.
Buffalo Bills Team Facts
- The Bills have lost each of their last three games as favorites against AFC opponents.
- The Bills have failed to cover the spread in each of their last five games as favorites.
- The Bills have lost the first quarter in five of their last six games against teams that held a losing record.
- The Bills have scored the first touchdown in each of their last seven games as home favorites against AFC East opponents.
- The Bills have won the first half in seven of their last eight November games as favorites against AFC East opponents.
New York Jets Team Facts
- The Jets have lost each of their last 11 games as road underdogs against AFC East opponents.
- The Jets have failed to cover the spread in five of their last six Sunday road games.
- The Jets have lost the first quarter in each of their last seven games as underdogs.
- The Jets have lost the first half in each of their last seven games as underdogs.
- Nine of the Jets' last 10 games played on the East Coast have gone UNDER the total points line.
Buffalo Bills Player Prop Facts
- Josh Allen has scored a touchdown in seven of the Bills' last eight games.
- Josh Allen has thrown three or more touchdowns in each of the Bills' last four games as home favorites against AFC East opponents.
- Josh Allen has recorded 26+ completions in three of the Bills' last four games.
- Josh Allen has recorded 254+ passing yards in each of the Bills' last four games as home favorites against AFC East opponents.
- Latavius Murray has recorded 18+ rushing yards in 21 of his last 23 home appearances against division opponents.
- James Cook has recorded 71+ rushing and receiving yards in each of the Bills' last seven games played on the East Coast.
- Leonard Fournette has recorded 31+ receiving yards in seven of his last eight appearances with his team as a favorite against AFC opponents.
- Taylor Rapp is just one away from 10 career interceptions.
New York Jets Player Prop Facts
- Breece Hall has scored a touchdown in four of his five previous Sunday appearances with the Jets as road underdogs.
- Zach Wilson has recorded 245+ passing yards in three of the Jets' last four games against AFC opponents.
- Dalvin Cook has recorded 12+ rushing yards in each of his 28 previous appearances against division opponents.
- Dalvin Cook has recorded 26+ rushing and receiving yards in each of his last 10 November road appearances.
- Randall Cobb has recorded 19+ receiving yards in each of his 11 previous November appearances with his team as a road underdog.
- Jordan Whitehead ranks T3rd in the NFL in interceptions (4) this season.
- The Bills rank 2nd in the NFL in sacks this season (33.0).
- The Bills rank 2nd in the NFL in 3rd down percentage this season (49.2%).
- The Jets rank 31st in the NFL in rushing yards allowed per game this season (138.4).
- The Jets rank 2nd in the NFL in total punt yards this season (2546).
Both of these teams come into this game struggling, but Buffalo will be at home for this matchup. The Bills have lost three of their last four games and they have made a ton of mistakes in those games. New York is on a two game losing streak and has also made quite a few mistakes on offense, but they have a very solid defense. The Jets defeated Buffalo by a score of 22-16 in Week 1, but I think they will get their revenge in this game. Zach Wilson has not been consistent enough to go into Buffalo and get the win, but I do think they can keep it within a touchdown. The Jets defense has been very sharp over the last five weeks and I like New York with the points here.