Buccaneers vs 49ers Prediction - NFL Picks 11/19/23
San Francisco 49ers (6-3) vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5)
Game Info: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 4:05 pm (Levi's Stadium)
Betting Odds: San Francisco 49ers -10.5 -- Over/Under: 42.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: FOX Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and San Francisco 49ers face off on Sunday in an NFL showdown at Levis Stadium.
Bucs Lucky to Play in NFC South
The Buccaneers are lucky to be playing in the NFC South because they have a realistic chance to make the playoffs. In the last game against the Tennessee Titans, the Buccaneers ddi score 20 points and they won by 14 points. The 10 points in the third quarter was the difference. Baker Mayfiel had a solid game putting up 278 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception. The Buccaneers have been inconsistent at times and the quarterback play has been one of the reasons. The offense also hasn’t been exactly elite and they are averaging 19.8 points per game. The defense has been a strong suit and is giving up only 19.2 points per game.
Buccaneers Betting Trends
- The Buccaneers have won three of their last four Week 11 games as road underdogs.
- The Buccaneers have failed to cover the spread in each of their last five games as underdogs following a home win.
- The favorites have won the first half in five of the Buccaneers' last six Week 11 games.
- The Buccaneers have lost the first quarter in 11 of their last 12 games following a win.
- Seven of the Buccaneers' last eight November games as underdogs have gone OVER the total points line.
49ers Figuring it Out?
The 49ers have had a couple of bad losses but it appears they are finally figuring it out. The 49ers last game came against the Jacksonville Jaguars and they scored 34 points on the way to the blowout victory. Brock Purdy completed 19 of his 26 passes for 296 yards, three touchdowns, and zero interceptions. George Kittle had three catches for 116 yards and a touchdown. The 49ers on the season is averaging 28 points while their defense is giving up 15.9 points per game.
49ers Betting Trends
- The 49ers have won each of their last 13 games at Levi's Stadium following a win.
- The 49ers have covered the spread in each of their last 13 games as home favorites against NFC opponents.
- The 49ers have won the first quarter in seven of their last eight Sunday games at Levi's Stadium.
- The 49ers have scored the first touchdown in seven of their last eight games as favorites against NFC South opponents.
- The 49ers have won the first half in seven of their last eight Sunday games at Levi's Stadium.
Shane’s Free Pick
This game is going to come down to the defenses, and I expect both are going to step up. The Buccaneers strength has been wit the defense and they are going to step up here. I also don’t trust Baker Mayfield. In the Buccaneers last game, Mayfield threw one interception and he’s going to throw at least that here. Both quarterbacks are going to struggle here and the under is going to cash.