Bengals vs Ravens Prediction - NFL Picks 11/16/23
Baltimore Ravens (7-3) vs Cincinnati Bengals (5-4)
Game Info: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:15 pm (M&T Bank Stadium)
Betting Odds: Baltimore Ravens -4 -- Over/Under: 46 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: Amazon Prime Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Cincinnati Bengals and Baltimore Ravens face off on Thursday Night Football in an NFL showdown at M&T Bank Stadium.
How Do The Bengals Bounce Back?
The Bengals come into this game with a 5-4 record overall, but they blew the last game. The Bengals had a late touchdown given up against the Houston Texans, and they ended up losing 30-27. Joe Burrow completed 27 of his 40 passes for 347 yards, two touchdowns, and two interceptions. Ja’Marr Chase was banged up heading into the game, but he caught five passes for 124 yards and a touchdown. The Bengals are averaging 20.2 points, while their defense is giving up 21.3 points per game. In this game, the defense is going to need to step up and slow down Lamar Jackson.
Bengals Betting Trends
- The Bengals have won four of their last five games as moderate underdogs (+3.5 to +7.0 points).
- The Bengals have covered the spread in eight of their last nine Week 11 road games.
- The Bengals have won the first quarter in each of their last two Thursday games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Bengals have won the first half in each of their last two games as moderate underdogs (+3.5 to +7.0 points).
- The Bengals have scored the first touchdown in three of their last four games played as underdogs on the East Coast.
The Ravens Blew the Last Game
The Ravens come into this game with a 7-3 record overall, but they were defeated in the last game. The Ravens were outscored 16-7 in the 4th quarter against the Cleveland Browns, and they ended up losing 33-31. Lamar Jackson had a couple of key turnovers. He finished the game completing 13 of his 23 passes for 223 yards, one touchdown, and two interceptions. He also rushed eight times for 41 yards. The Ravens are averaging 27 points while the defense is giving up 15.7 points per game. The defense is ranked 1st in the league, and the defense is going to need to be good here.
Ravens Betting Trends
- The Ravens have won each of their last 10 games as home favorites following a Division loss.
- The Ravens have failed to cover the spread in eight of their last nine games as home favorites against AFC opponents.
- The Ravens have won the first quarter in four of their last five home games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Ravens have won the first half in each of their last seven games as favorites.
- The Ravens have scored the first touchdown in each of their last nine games at M&T Bank Stadium.
Shane’s Free Pick
The Ravens are going to step up here and get the job done. The Ravens defense is going to step up against Joe Burrow and the Bengals offense. Burrow had two interceptions in the last game, and the Ravens are going to create a couple of turnovers here. Look for the Bengals to finish with 17 points or fewer. Lamar Jackson is going to have a big game here also and the Ravens are going to get the job done.