Packers vs Steelers Prediction - NFL Picks 11/12/23
Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3) vs Green Bay Packers (3-5)
Game Info: Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 1:00 pm (Acrisure Stadium)
Betting Odds: Pittsburgh Steelers -3 -- Over/Under: 39 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: CBS Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers face off Sunday in an NFL showdown at Acrisure Stadium.
Jordan Love Still Isn’t the Answer
The Packers sit with a 3-5 record overall and although they are coming off a big win against the Rams, Jordan Love still ins’t the answer. His stats looked a little better throwing for 228 yards and a touchdown, but watching the film there are still some major issues he need to figure out. The Packers overall this season is averaging 20 points while their defense is giving up 19.9 points per game. The offense is ranked 20th in the league while the defense is ranked 10th. In this game the Packers are going to need a big game from Love.
Packers Betting Trends
- The Packers have won each of their last six Week 10 games.
- The Packers have covered the spread in each of their last four games when playing with a rest disadvantage.
- The Packers have lost the first quarter in four of their last five Sunday games.
- The Packers have lost the first half in each of their last five games as underdogs against AFC opponents.
- Each of the Packers' last four road games against AFC opponents have gone UNDER the total points line.
Can Steelers Pick up Sixth Win?
Don’t look now but the Steelers already have five wins, and although at times they haven’t been dominant, they continue to win games. In the last game against the Tennessee Titans, the Steelers put up 20 points and that was enough to secure the four point victory. Kenny Pickett completed 16 of his 20 passes for 160 yards and a touchdown. The Steelers offense overall this season is averaging 16.6 points while their defense is giving up 20.4 points per game. The offense is ranked 29th in the league
Steelers Betting Trends
- The Steelers have won six of their last seven November games against NFC opponents.
- The Steelers have failed to cover the spread in each of their last five games against NFC North opponents.
- The Steelers have lost the first half in four of their last five games as slight favorites (<-3.5 points).
- The Steelers have scored the first touchdown in 13 of their last 14 games as home favorites against NFC opponents.
- The underdogs have won the first quarter in each of the last two games between the Packers and Steelers.
Shane’s Free Pick
This is going to be an ugly game that looks a whole lot like that Iowa and Northwestern college football game. Both offenses are going to really struggle here and there is going to be some bad quarterback play from both sides. Look for both offenses to really struggle and that is going to be the difference here. This game might even reach 20 points and the under is going to be an easy cash. Back the under.