Jets at Raiders Prediction - NFL Picks 11/12/23
Las Vegas Raiders (4-5) vs New York Jets (4-4)
Game Info: Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 8:20 pm (Allegiant Stadium)
Betting Odds: Las Vegas Raiders +1 -- Over/Under: 38.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: NBC Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Las Vegas Raiders will host the New York Jets this Sunday night from Allegiant Stadium on NBC.
New York Jets Preview
New York fell to 4-4 after losing to Los Angeles at home, 27-6. The Jets defended very well, but their offense let them down again, and they’ll look to avoid another lopsided defeat here on the road. The New York offense is scoring 16.5 ppg, while passing for 217.6 ypg, rushing for 103.4 ypg, and converting 22.1% of their third downs.
NYJ Player Props
• Zach Wilson couldn’t get the job done last week, as he took eight sacks and passed for 263 yards in the loss to the Chargers. The Jets made no move at the deadline, and it’s on the former BYU quarterback to improve at this point. Wilson has passed for 1,600 yards, with five touchdowns to four interceptions.
• Breece Hall gained 60 yards from scrimmage in last week’s loss, and he leads the Jets in rushing with 493 yards on 94 carries.
• Garrett Wilson has caught seven passes or more in three straight games, and he leads the team in receptions (46) and receiving yards (549).
• The Jets defense has allowed 19.5 ppg.
Las Vegas Raiders Preview
Las Vegas moved to 4-5 after defeating the Giants at Allegiant, 30-6. The Raiders turn a page in their organization with the blowout victory in primetime, and they’ll look to double down New York under the Sunday lights. The LV offense is scoring 17.3 ppg, while passing for 217.6 ypg, rushing for 76.1 ypg, and converting 33% of their third downs.
Raiders Player Props
• Aidan O’Connell was solid after moving into the QB1 spot last week, going 16/25 for 209 yards. The rookie out of Purdue did his part by protecting the football and making timely throws, and he’ll need to bring the same sharpness this week against the stronger New York defense. O’Connell has passed for 522 yards, with a touchdown to two interceptions thru three games.
• Josh Jacobs went for a season-high 98 yards in the win over NYG, and he leads the Raiders in rushing with 506 yards on 159 carries, with 28 catches out of the backfield.
• Davante Adams hasn’t been able to produce due to inconsistent play at the QB position, but he still leads LV in receptions (51) and receiving yards (573).
• Meanwhile, JaKobi Meyers is having one of best season’s of his career, and he’s posting solid splits of 40/442/5.
• The Las Vegas defense has allowed 21.4 ppg.
New York vs Las Vegas Trends
• NYJ is 4-3-1 against the spread, with a 3-5 O/U record.
• LV is 4-5 ATS, with a 2-7 over/under record.
Corey’s Free Pick
What we’ve seen unfold in Las Vegas over the past two weeks has been nothing short of progressive, and I believe they’ll find a way to bring this one home. Antonio Pierce has changed both the outlook of the season, and the mindset of the players, and we should see this team play harder as the season grows on. Both defenses will likely thrive here against below-average quarterback play, so another primetime NFL Under might just be in the works, I like taking a shot with Raiders here, as I like how swiftly they’ve turned things around, amid adversity.