Giants vs Cowboys Prediction - NFL Picks 11/12/23
Dallas Cowboys (5-3) vs New York Giants (2-7)
Game Info: Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 4:25 pm (AT&T Stadium)
Betting Odds: Dallas Cowboys -17.5 -- Over/Under: 39.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: Fox Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The New York Giants will play the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday afternoon at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. New York has lost six of their last seven games, while Dallas has won two of their last three.
The New York Giants are 2-7 this season after they lost to the Las Vegas Raiders by a score of 30-6 in their last game. New York trailed 24-0 at the half, but they were able to score in the fourth to avoid the shutout. The Giants were out gained by a total of 334-277 and turned the ball over two times in the loss. New York’s only two wins so far this season came against Arizona and Washington. The New York offense is scoring 11.2 points per game with 155 passing yards per game and 113.9 rushing yards per game. Tommy DeVito has thrown for 174 yards, one touchdown, and two interceptions for the Giants this season. Saquon Barkley has rushed for 502 yards and one touchdown, while Darius Slayton has caught 23 passes for 316 yards. The New York defense is allowing 24.1 points against per game this year.
The Dallas Cowboys are 5-3 this year after they lost to the Philadelphia Eagles by a score of 28-23 last week. Dallas trailed 28-17 in the fourth quarter, but their comeback attempt came up just short after getting stopped twice deep in Philadelphia territory. The Cowboys out gained Philadelphia by a total of 406-292 and turned the ball over one time in the game. Dallas had defeated the Rams and Chargers in the two games prior. The Dallas offense is scoring 27.5 points per game with 234.9 passing yards per game and 111.6 rushing yards per game. Dak Prescott has thrown for 2,011 yards, 13 touchdowns, and five interceptions for the Cowboys this season. Tony Pollard has rushed for 474 yards and two touchdowns, while CeeDee Lamb has caught 57 passes for 824 yards and three scores. The Dallas defense is giving up 18.5 points against per game this season.
Dallas Cowboys Team Facts
- The Cowboys have won each of their last 11 home games.
- The Cowboys have covered the spread in each of their last eight games following a loss.
- The Cowboys have won the first half in seven of their last eight Sunday games against the Giants.
- The Cowboys have scored the first touchdown in each of their last seven Sunday games at AT&T Stadium.
- The Cowboys have lost the first quarter in five of their last seven games as heavy favorites (>-7.0 points).
New York Giants Team Facts
- The underdogs have won five of the Giants' last six Week 10 games.
- The Giants have covered the spread in each of their last four Week 10 games as underdogs.
- The Giants have won the first quarter in five of their last six November games as underdogs against NFC East opponents.
- The Giants have lost the first half in each of their last five Sunday games at AT&T Stadium.
- Each of the Giants' last seven games have gone UNDER the total points line.
Dallas Cowboys Player Prop Facts
- Brandin Cooks has scored a touchdown in four of his last five Sunday appearances with his team as a home favorite.
- Dak Prescott has recorded 257+ passing yards in each of his last eight November appearances with the Cowboys as favorites against NFC opponents.
- Dak Prescott has recorded 14+ rushing yards in four of the Cowboys' last five games as favorites.
- Brandin Cooks has recorded 45+ receiving yards in 16 of his 17 previous November appearances with his team as a favorite.
- Dak Prescott has recorded 24+ completions in each of the Cowboys' last five home games.
- Dak Prescott has thrown two or more touchdowns in each of his last nine November appearances with the Cowboys as home favorites.
- DaRon Bland is just one away from 10 career interceptions (including playoffs).
New York Giants Player Prop Facts
- Saquon Barkley has scored a touchdown in seven of his last nine regular season appearances with the Giants as underdogs against NFC opponents.
- Saquon Barkley has recorded 63+ rushing yards in each of his last five appearances.
- Daniel Jones has recorded 202+ passing yards in each of the Giants' last five November games as underdogs against NFC East opponents.
- Saquon Barkley has recorded 92+ rushing and receiving yards in each of his last five Sunday road appearances.
- Isaiah Hodgins has recorded 13+ receiving yards in each of his six previous regular season appearances against NFC East opponents.
- Daniel Jones has recorded 19+ completions in each of the Giants' last eight November games as underdogs against NFC opponents.
- Daniel Jones ranks 1st in the NFC amongst qualified players for sack percentage (15.8%) this season.
- The Cowboys rank T2nd in the NFL in Q2 win percentage this season (75.0).
- The Cowboys rank 2nd in the NFL in Q4 win percentage this season (75.0).
- The Giants rank 32nd in the NFL in passing yards per game this season (155.0).
- The Giants rank 1st in the NFL in total punt yards this season (2331).
The Giants limp into this game with their third string quarterback and they are coming off of a 24-point loss to Las Vegas. New York has the worst offense in the NFL, they are on the road, and they are facing one of the better teams in the NFC. Dallas should be playing with a chip on their shoulder after losing last week. The Cowboys were the better team, in my opinion, and wasted a few chances to get the win. I think Dallas is going to jump all over the Giants in this matchup and I like the Cowboys to win big.