Colts vs Patriots Prediction - NFL Picks 11/12/23
New England Patriots (2-7) vs Indianapolis Colts (4-5)
Game Info: Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 9:30 am (Deutsche Bank Park)
Betting Odds: New England Patriots +1.5 -- Over/Under: 43.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: NFL Network Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Indianapolis Colts will play the New England Patriots on Sunday morning in the NFL Frankfurt Games at Frankfurt Stadium. Indianapolis has lost three of their last four games, while New England has lost five of their last six.
The Indianapolis Colts are 4-5 this year after they defeated the Carolina Panthers by a score of 27-13 in their last game. Indianapolis scored 20 points in the second quarter and they were able to hold Carolina to only 10 points in the second half. The Colts were out gained by a total of 275-198 and they forced three turnovers in the game. Indianapolis did lose their previous three games to New Orleans, Cleveland, and Jacksonville. The Indianapolis offense is scoring 25.8 points per game with 220.8 passing yards per game and 123.3 rushing yards per game. Gardner Minshew has thrown for 1,527 yards, eight touchdowns, and five interceptions for the Colts this season. Zack Moss has rushed for 615 yards and five scores, while Michael Pittman Jr. has caught 58 passes for 593 yards and three touchdowns. The Indianapolis defense is allowing 26.9 points against per game this year.
The New England Patriots are 2-7 this season after they lost to the Washington Commanders by a score of 20-17 in their last game. New England led 14-10 at halftime, but they only managed three points in the second half for the loss. The Patriots were out gained by a total of 432-327 and forced two turnovers in the game. New England’s only two wins this year came against Buffalo and the Jets. The New England offense is averaging 15 points per game with 202.6 passing yards per game and 86.9 rushing yards per game. Mac Jones has thrown for 1,861 yards, 10 touchdowns, and nine interceptions for the Patriots this season. Rhamondre Stevenson has rushed for 394 yards and three touchdowns, while Kendrick Bourne has caught 37 passes for 406 yards and four scores. The New England defense is giving up 25.3 points against per game this season.
New England Patriots Team Facts
- The Patriots have lost each of their last three Sunday games against teams that held a losing record.
- The Patriots have failed to cover the spread in seven of their last eight games as underdogs against AFC opponents.
- The Patriots have lost the first quarter in each of their last three Sunday games against teams that held a losing record.
- The Patriots have lost the first half in five of their last six Sunday games as underdogs.
- Six of the Patriots' last eight games have gone UNDER the total points line.
Indianapolis Colts Team Facts
- The Colts have lost three of their last four games as favorites.
- The Colts have covered the spread in six of their last seven games against AFC East opponents.
- The Colts have lost the first quarter in each of their last five games as favorites against AFC opponents.
- The Colts have lost the first half in nine of their last 10 games as favorites.
- Four of the Colts' last five games as favorites following a win have gone UNDER the total points line.
New England Patriots Player Prop Facts
- Hunter Henry has scored at least one touchdown in four of his five previous Week 10 appearances.
- Mac Jones has recorded 231+ passing yards in four of the Patriots' last five games as underdogs following a loss.
- Ezekiel Elliott has recorded 37+ rushing yards in each of his eight previous appearances against AFC South opponents.
- Ezekiel Elliott has recorded 18+ receiving yards in each of his last seven November appearances against AFC opponents.
- Mac Jones has recorded 22+ completions in five of the Patriots' last six games as underdogs following a loss.
- Ezekiel Elliott has recorded 39+ rushing and receiving yards in 25 of his 26 previous November appearances.
- Kyle Dugger is just one away from 10 career interceptions (including playoffs).
Indianapolis Colts Player Prop Facts
- Jonathan Taylor has scored at least one touchdown in each of his six previous appearances against AFC East opponents.
- Michael Pittman Jr. has recorded 77+ receiving yards in three of the Colts' last four games against AFC opponents.
- Gardner Minshew II has recorded 242+ passing yards in each of his three previous appearances against AFC East opponents.
- Jonathan Taylor has recorded 70+ rushing yards in eight of his last nine appearances with the Colts as favorites following a win.
- Jonathan Taylor has recorded 98+ rushing and receiving yards in each of his last five November appearances against AFC opponents.
- Zack Moss ranks 1st in the AFC for rushing yards (615) this season.
- The Patriots rank 31st in the NFL in Q3 points per game this season (2.1).
- The Patriots rank 3rd in the NFL in total punt yards this season (2157).
- The Colts rank T3rd in the NFL in Q4 win percentage this season (66.7).
- The Colts have scored three or more touchdowns in three consecutive games - equal-longest streak in the league.
Indianapolis is one game under .500, but I don’t think either of these teams is very good, so we could be in for an ugly game here. The Colts managed to snap their losing streak against the Panthers, but they struggled offensively and were lucky that the defense was able to score. New England has only won two games this season and their offense has scored 17 points or fewer in seven of their nine games so far this year. I don’t love either side in this game, but I know that I am not going to bet on Mac Jones. Take the Colts here.