Browns vs Ravens Prediction - NFL Picks 11/12/23
Baltimore Ravens (7-2) vs Cleveland Browns (5-3)
Game Info: Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 1:00 pm (M&T Bank Stadium)
Betting Odds: Baltimore Ravens -6.5 -- Over/Under: 38 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: FOX Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens face off on Sunday in an NFL showdown at M&T Bank Stadium. When these two teams faced off on October 1st it was the Ravens that secured the 28-3 victory.
Browns Look to Build on Last Week
The Browns have been inconsistent overall this year and they currently sit with a 5-3 record. In the last game against the Arizona Cardinals, the Browns scored 27 points and they won in blowout fashion. Deshaun Watson completed 19 of his 30 passes for 219 yards and two touchdowns. Amari Cooper caught five passes for 139 yards and a touchdown. Two games ago against the Seahawks, the defense gave up 24 points, and the defense is going to need to be better. The Browns are averaging 22.6 points while their defense is giving up 17.4 points per game.
Browns Betting Trends
- The Browns have lost each of their last six road games against AFC North opponents.
- The Browns have failed to cover the spread in 12 of their last 13 November games as underdogs against AFC opponents.
- The Browns have lost the first quarter in four of their last five games following a home win.
- The Browns have scored the first touchdown in eight of their last nine Week 10 games.
- The Browns have lost the first half in each of their last six Sunday games against teams that held a winning record.
Are the Ravens the Best team in the NFL?
The Ravens sit with a 7-2 record overall but they have some of the best wins in the season. This is a team that dominated the Detroit Lions earlier in the season and in the last game against the Seattle Seahawks they were able to secure the 37-3 victory. Keaton Mitchell had quite the game on the ground rushing nine times for 138 yards and a touchdown. The Ravens on the season are averaging 26.6 points while their defense is giving up 13.8 points per game. The defense is the best in the NFL. Cornerback Marlon Humphrey is dealing with a hamstring injury and he’s questionable for this game.
Ravens Betting Trends
- The Ravens have lost five of their last six November games as favorites against AFC opponents.
- The Ravens have failed to cover the spread in eight of their last nine games as favorites following a home win.
- The Ravens have won the first quarter in six of their last eight home games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Ravens have scored the first touchdown in each of their last eight games at M&T Bank Stadium.
- The Ravens have won the first half in each of their last seven November home games against AFC opponents.
Shane’s Free Pick
The Ravens already beat the Browns 28-3 earlier in the season and they are going to dominate in this game. The Ravens in the last game scored 37 points in the last game and they are going to have no issue running up the score again in this game. The Browns offense is going to have no answer and this will be a blowout victory by the Ravens. They will win this game by at least two touchdowns. Back the Ravens against the spread.