49ers vs Jaguars Prediction - NFL Picks 11/12/23
Jacksonville Jaguars (6-2) vs San Francisco 49ers (5-3)
Game Info: Sunday, November 12, 2023 at 1:00 pm (EverBank Stadium)
Betting Odds: Jacksonville Jaguars +3 -- Over/Under: 45.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: Fox Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The San Francisco 49ers will play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday afternoon at EverBank Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida. San Francisco has lost three games in a row, while Jacksonville has won five games in a row.
The San Francisco 49ers are 5-3 this season after they lost to the Cincinnati Bengals by a score of 31-17 in their last game. San Francisco trailed 14-10 at the half, but they were out scored 17-7 in the second half for the loss. The 49ers out gained Cincinnati by a total of 460-400, but they turned the ball over three times in the game. San Francisco has also lost to Minnesota and Cleveland during this losing streak. The San Francisco offense is averaging 27.3 points per game with 243.1 passing yards per game and 133.5 rushing yards per game. Brock Purdy has thrown for 2,033 yards, 12 touchdowns, and five interceptions for the 49ers this season. Christian McCaffrey has rushed for 652 yards and nine scores, while Brandon Aiyuk has caught 35 passes for 620 yards and two touchdowns. The San Francisco defense is giving up 17.5 points against per game this season.
The Jacksonville Jaguars are 6-2 this year after they defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers by a score of 20-10 in their last game. Jacksonville led 9-3 at the half and they held the Steelers to only seven points in the second half for the win. The Jaguars out gained Pittsburgh by a total of 377-261, but they turned the ball over three times in the game. Jacksonville has also defeated New Orleans, Indianapolis, Buffalo, and Atlanta during this winning streak. The Jacksonville offense is scoring 24.1 points per game with 228.9 passing yards per game and 112.5 rushing yards per game. Trevor Lawrence has thrown for 1,935 yards, nine touchdowns, and four interceptions for the Jaguars this season. Travis Etienne Jr. has rushed for 583 yards and seven scores, while Christian Kirk has caught 43 passes for 520 yards and three touchdowns. The Jacksonville defense is allowing 19.5 points against per game this year.
Jacksonville Jaguars Team Facts
- The Jaguars have won eight of their last nine games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Jaguars have covered the spread in each of their last seven Sunday games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Jaguars have scored the first touchdown in each of their last four Sunday games.
- The Jaguars have lost the first quarter in seven of their last eight games in Florida.
- The Jaguars have lost the first half in each of their last six games as underdogs following a road win.
San Francisco 49ers Team Facts
- The 49ers have won each of their last six games in November.
- The 49ers have failed to cover the spread in each of their last five Week 10 games as favorites.
- The 49ers have scored the first touchdown in seven of their last eight games as favorites against AFC South opponents.
- The underdogs have won the first quarter in four the 49ers' last five Week 10 games.
- The 49ers have won the first half in seven of their last eight games as road favorites against AFC opponents.
Jacksonville Jaguars Player Prop Facts
- Travis Etienne has scored the first touchdown in each of the Jaguars' last three games.
- Trevor Lawrence has thrown three or more touchdowns in three of the Jaguars' last four games as underdogs in Florida.
- Trevor Lawrence has recorded 25+ completions in five of the Jaguars' last six games as underdogs in Florida.
- Travis Etienne has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Jaguars' last four games following a win.
- Trevor Lawrence has recorded 288+ passing yards in three of the Jaguars' last four games as underdogs in Florida.
- Trevor Lawrence has recorded 21+ rushing yards in each of the Jaguars' last five regular season games as underdogs.
- Christian Kirk has recorded 60+ receiving yards in 10 of his last 11 regular season appearances against NFC opponents.
- Travis Etienne has scored two touchdowns in three of the Jaguars' last four games following a win.
- Travis Etienne ranks 1st in the NFL in broken tackles (17) this season.
San Francisco 49ers Player Prop Facts
- Brandon Aiyuk has recorded 76+ receiving yards in each of the 49ers' last four games against AFC opponents.
- Brock Purdy has recorded 252+ passing yards in five of the 49ers' last six games as favorites.
- Christian McCaffrey has recorded 69+ rushing yards in seven of his last eight Sunday road appearances.
- Christian McCaffrey has scored at least one touchdown in each of the 49ers' last 16 games as favorites.
- Christian McCaffrey has recorded 106+ rushing and receiving yards in seven of his last eight Sunday road appearances.
- Christian McCaffrey ranks T1st in the NFL in touchdowns (13) this season.
- The Jaguars rank 2nd in the NFL in Q1 opponent points per game this season (1.6).
- The Jaguars rank 2nd in the NFL in H1 opponent points per game this season (6.6).
- The 49ers rank T2nd in the NFL in interceptions this season (11).
- The 49ers rank T2nd in the NFL in 4th down percentage this season (75.0%).
San Francisco comes into this game on a three game losing streak, but they are coming off of their bye week and are starting to get healthier. The 49ers were rolling to start the year, but injuries really derailed them. Jacksonville is on a five game winning streak and will be at home, but this is a tough matchup for them. With the 49ers having most of their skill position players healthy, the offense should be able to return to how they started the season. Jacksonville has a decent offense and will keep it close early, but I like San Francisco to pull away in the second half.