Giants vs Raiders Prediction - NFL Picks 11/5/23
Las Vegas Raiders (3-5) vs New York Giants (2-6)
Game Info: Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 4:25 pm (Allegiant Stadium)
Betting Odds: Las Vegas Raiders -2.5 -- Over/Under: 37.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: FOX Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The New York Giants and Las Vegas Raiders face off on Sunday in an NHL showdown at Allegiant Stadium.
New Era for Raiders?
It looks to be a new era for the Raiders will all the changes that were made this week. Gone is Josh Daniels who should have never been hired in the first place. The Raiders have named Antonio Pierce the interim coach and this is his chance to prove he deserves to be the long term coach of the team. The Raiders have also decided to bench Jimmy G and Aidan O’Connell is going to get the start in this game. On the season he has thrown for 313 yards, one touchdown, and two interceptions. The Raiders are averaging 15.8 points while their defense is giving up 23.4 points per game.
Raiders Betting Trends
- The Raiders have lost six of their last seven games as favorites against NFC opponents.
- The home team has covered the spread in each of the Raiders' last five games.
- The home team has won the first half in each of the Raiders' last five games.
- The Raiders have lost the first quarter in three of their last four games as home favorites against NFC opponents.
- The Raiders have scored the first touchdown in each of their last five games following a road loss.
Daniel Jones is Back
After missing a couple of games, Daniel Jones is back for the Giants and they are going to need him to have a big game here. Jones when he has played this season hasn’t been good and he currently has thrown two touchdowns and six interceptions. The bad quarterback play for the Giants has been a reason this team has really struggled to score. The Giants are averaging 11.88 points while their defense is giving up 23.4 points per game. The offense is ranked 32nd while the defense is ranked 22nd.
Giants Betting Trends
- The underdogs have won each of the Giants' last two Week 9 games.
- The Giants have covered the spread in each of their last five November games as underdogs against AFC opponents.
- The favorites have won the first half in seven of the Giants' last eight Week 9 games.
- The Giants have lost the first quarter in each of their last three road games against teams that held a losing record.
- Each of the Giants' last six games have gone UNDER the total points line.
Shane’s Free Pick
This is going to be an ugly game and even reaching 20 points might be hard. Both quarterbacks are going to have some major issues moving the ball. Daniel Jones is going to continue with the turnovers and that is going to lead to the Giants really struggling to score. Look for neither team to reach 14 points and this game is going to stay under the total. Back the under. This is one of my favorite plays on the board.