Dolphins at Chiefs Prediction - NFL Picks 11/5/23
Kansas City Chiefs (6-2) vs Miami Dolphins (6-2)
Game Info: Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 9:30 am (Deutsche Bank Park)
Betting Odds: Kansas City Chiefs -5.5 -- Over/Under: 50.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: NFLN Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Kansas City Chiefs and the Miami Dolphins will face off in a battle of AFC heavyweights this Sunday in Frankfurt, Germany from Deustche Bank Park on the NFL Network.
Miami Dolphins Preview
Miami moved to 6-2 after defeating New England at home, 31-17. The Dolphins scored touchdowns in each period to complete the season sweep of their division rivals, and they’ll look to finally nail a big time win here in Germany. The Miami offense is scoring 33.9 ppg, while passing for 310.4 ypg, rushing for 151.8 ypg, and converting 41.7% of their third downs.
Dolphins Player Props
• Tua Tagovailoa had a big game against the Pats, passing for 324 yards with three touchdowns to one interception. The former Alabama QB bounced back from a tough start in Philly strong, and he’ll now look to outduel Patrick Mahomes this weekend. Tagovailoa has thrown from 2,416 yards, with 18 touchdowns to seven interceptions thru eight games.
• Raheem Mostert has found the endzone in six of the first eight games, and he leads the Dolphins in rushing with 520 yards on 97 carries.
• Tyreek Hill had another productive outing versus New England (8/112/1), and he leads the team in receptions (61) and receiving yards (1,014).
• Jaylen Waddle went for a season-high 121 yards in the win over NE, and he’s second on the team with 37 catches for 480 yards receiving.
• The Miami defense is allowing 25.5 points per game.
Kansas City Chiefs Preview
Kansas City comes in at 6-2 after losing to Denver on the road, 26-9. The Chiefs finally lost to the Broncos after failing to find the endzone for the first time in recent memory, and they’ll look to respond on Sunday. The KC offense is scoring 23.4 ppg, while passing for 286.0 ypg, rushing for 105.1 ypg, and converting 47.1% of their third downs.
Kansas City Player Props
• Patrick Mahomes struggled at Mile High last weekend, going 24/38 for 240 yards with two interceptions. The reigning league MVP was uncomfortable all throughout the contest, and he’ll need to revert to his usual ways here against Miami. Mahomes has thrown for 2,257 yards, with 15 touchdowns to eight interceptions thru eight starts.
• Isiah Pacheco was quiet through the three-game divisional stretch, but he leads KC in rushing with 459 yards on 108 carries.
• Travis Kelce missed the 60-yard mark for the first time in seven games, but he still leads the Chiefs in receptions (54) and receiving yards (583).
• The Kansas City defense is allowing 16.1 points per game.
Miami vs Kansas City Trends
• MIA is 6-2 against the spread, with a 5-3 O/U record.
• KC is 5-3 ATS, with a 2-6 over/under record.
Corey’s Free Pick
The NFL blessed Germany with this matchup, as two of the AFC’s heavyweights will face off here in Frankfurt. Kansas City was exposed a bit last week, and with Miami really needing to secure a win of this magnitude to prove they can hang with the top tier teams in the conference, I like the backing the underdogs here. The Dolphins have to capitalize on facing this team away from Arrowhead Stadium, and I believe Mike McDaniel will have this bunch ready to pull it off Sunday. Back Miami for this high-profile matchup. A Tyreek Hill anytime touchdown would be fitting as well.