Bills vs Bengals Prediction - NFL Picks 11/5/23
Cincinnati Bengals (4-3) vs Buffalo Bills (5-3)
Game Info: Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 8:20 pm (Paycor Stadium)
Betting Odds: Cincinnati Bengals -1.5 -- Over/Under: 50.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: NBC Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Buffalo Bills will play the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday Night Football at Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio. Buffalo has alternated wins and losses over their last five games, while Cincinnati has won three games in a row.
The Buffalo Bills are 5-3 this year after they defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers by a score of 24-18 last week. Buffalo led 17-10 at the half, but was barely able to hold them off in the second half for the win. The Bills out gained Tampa Bay by a total of 427-302 and went 7-13 on third downs in the game. Buffalo did lose their last road game against the Patriots by a score of 29-25. The Buffalo offense is averaging 27.8 points per game with 263.8 passing yards per game and 113.1 rushing yards per game. Josh Allen has thrown for 2,165 yards, 17 touchdowns, and eight interceptions for the Bills this season. James Cook has rushed for 486 yards and one touchdown, while Stefon Diggs has caught 64 passes for 748 yards and six scores. The Buffalo defense is giving up 17 points against per game this year.
The Cincinnati Bengals are 4-3 this season after they defeated the San Francisco 49ers by a score of 31-17 in their last game. Cincinnati led 14-10 at the half, and they were able to score 17 points in the second half to pull away for the win. The Bengals were out gained by a total of 460-400, but did force three turnovers in the game. Cincinnati has also defeated Seattle and Arizona during this three game winning streak. The Cincinnati offense is scoring 18.7 points per game with 197.9 passing yards per game and 79 rushing yards per game. Joe Burrow has thrown for 1,513 yards, 10 touchdowns, and four interceptions for the Bengals this year. Joe Mixon (questionable) has rushed for 453 yards and two touchdowns, while Ja’Marr Chase has caught 60 passes for 656 yards and four scores. The Cincinnati defense is allowing 20.6 points against per game this season.
Cincinnati Bengals Team Facts
- The Bengals have won each of their last eight games at Paycor Stadium following a road win.
- The Bengals have covered the spread in each of their last five November games as favorites.
- The Bengals have won the first quarter in each of their last four games against AFC East opponents.
- The Bengals have scored the first touchdown in five of their last six home games against AFC opponents.
- The Bengals have won the first half in each of their last six games as home favorites following a road win.
Buffalo Bills Team Facts
- The Bills have won each of their last seven games when playing with a rest advantage.
- The Bills have failed to cover the spread in each of their last four games.
- The Bills have won the first quarter in three of their last four games as underdogs against AFC opponents.
- The Bills have scored the first touchdown in seven of their last eight games as underdogs following a win.
- The Bills have won the first half in seven of their last eight Sunday games against teams that held a winning record.
Cincinnati Bengals Player Prop Facts
- Tyler Boyd has recorded 38+ receiving yards in eight of the Bengals' last nine regular season games at Paycor Stadium.
- Joe Burrow has recorded 275+ passing yards in each of the Bengals' last three regular season games against AFC East opponents.
- Ja'Marr Chase has scored a touchdown in three of the Bengals' last four home games against AFC opponents.
- Joe Burrow has thrown two or more touchdowns in each of the Bengals' last five games against AFC East opponents.
- Chidobe Awuzie is just three away from 10 career interceptions (including playoffs).
Buffalo Bills Player Prop Facts
- Stefon Diggs has scored at least one touchdown in five of the Bills' last six regular season games against AFC opponents.
- James Cook has recorded 17+ receiving yards in each of the Bills' last five games against AFC opponents.
- Damien Harris has recorded 30+ rushing yards in each of his eight previous appearances with his team as a road underdog against AFC opponents.
- Latavius Murray has recorded 47+ rushing and receiving yards in 10 of his last 11 November appearances against AFC opponents.
- Stefon Diggs ranks 1st in the NFL in receptions (64) this season.
- The Bengals rank 3rd in the NFL in average punt return this season (15.3 yards).
- The Bengals rank 29th in the NFL in rushing yards per game this season (79.0).
- The Bills rank T2nd in the NFL in sacks this season (28.0).
- The Bills rank 2nd in the NFL in 3rd down percentage this season (49.0%).
This should be a very good game to watch between two of the better teams in the AFC on Sunday Night Football. Buffalo has played inconsistently to start this season and they have really had struggles in their last four games. Cincinnati started the season slow, but they have won three games in a row and are getting healthier. The Bengals made a few big mistakes in their last game, but they were able to overcome them for a big road win in San Francisco. The Bengals being at home is going to be the difference in this game, especially because I can’t trust the Bills at all right now. Take Cincinnati here.