Titans vs Steelers Prediction - NFL Picks 11/2/23
Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3) vs Tennessee Titans (3-4)
Game Info: Thursday, November 2, 2023 at 8:15 pm (Acrisure Stadium)
Betting Odds: Pittsburgh Steelers -3.5 -- Over/Under: 37.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: AMZN Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Tennessee Titans and the Pittsburgh Steelers will meet this Thursday from Acrisure Stadium on Amazon Prime.
Tennessee Titans Preview
Tennessee moved to 3-4 after defeating Atlanta at home by five, 28-23. The Titans put together their best offensive display of the season to defeat their former DC Arthur Smith’s team, and they’ll look to double down on a short week. The Tennessee offense is scoring 17.6 ppg, while passing for 206.0 ypg, rushing for 115.9 ypg, and converting 33.7% of their third downs.
Titans Player Props
• Will Levis made his presence felt immediately with a huge NFL debut, passing for 238 yards and four touchdown passes against Atlanta. The former Kentucky quarterback now has a chance to further cement his role as the QB1, as he could have them back at .500 in a five-day span.
• Derrick Henry came through with his second 100-yard performance of the season, and he leads the Titans in rushing with 526 yards on 126 touches.
• DeAndre Hopkins turned back the clock again with a big 4-catch, 128-yard performance that included three scores. Hopkins leads his new team in receptions (31) and receiving yards (504).
• The Tennessee defense is allowing 20.0 points per game.
Pittsburgh Steelers Preview
Pittsburgh dropped to 4-3 after losing to Jacksonville at home by ten, 20-10. The Steelers held the Jags to four field goals, but they struggled offensively, and will attempt to avoid a second home loss in five days. The Pittsburgh offense is scoring 16.1 ppg, while passing for 212.3 ypg, rushing for 79.7 ypg, and converting 35.1% of their third downs.
Steelers Player Props
• Kenny Pickett went down in loss to Jacksonville, and will be a game-time decision for this matchup.
• Mitch Tribusky completed the contest for the Steelers, and he went 15/27 for 138 yards with a touchdown to a pair of interceptions. The former UNC QB started seven games last season, and he’ll look to deliver stronger results with more time to prepare.
• Najee Harris struggled on the ground in Week 8, but he managed to catch a season-high five passes, and he leads Pittsburgh in rushing yards (300).
• George Pickens had a quiet game against Jacksonville, but he did manage to find the endzone for the third time this season, and he leads the Steelers in receptions (28) and receiving yards (522).
• Diontae Johnson caught eighth passes versus the Jags, and he’s posting splits of 16/212/2 thru three games.
• The Pittsburgh defense is allowing 21.0 points per game.
Tennessee vs Pittsburgh Trends
• TENN is 4-4 against the spread, with a 5-3 O/U record.
• PITT is 4-3 ATS, with a 1-6 over/under record.
Corey’s Free Pick
Will Levis’ pro debut was huge, and it will provide a lot of optimism in Nashville going forward, but we may see different results here on a short week in Pittsburgh. Derrick Henry also comes into this one banged up, so this feels like a matchup the Steelers can win at home with one of the top defenses in the league. It’d be disappointing to drop two home games in a span of five days, so let’s back Mike Tomlin’s bunch to clean things up, and back Pittsburgh here. The Steelers’ positive Under trend has a good shot to continue as well despite the low total, with both teams set to start their QB2s.