Buccaneers vs Bills Prediction - NFL Picks 10/26/23
Buffalo Bills (4-3) vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-3)
Game Info: Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 8:15 pm (Highmark Stadium)
Betting Odds: Buffalo Bills -8.5 -- Over/Under: 42 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: NFL Network Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Buffalo Bills face off on Thursday in an NFL showdown at Bills Stadium.
Buccaneers Look got Bounce Back
The Buccaneers come into this game with a 3-3 record, but they are coming off a disappointing loss in the last game. The Buccaneers only managed 13 points in the last game against the Atlanta Falcons, and that led to the three point defeat. Even though the defense had some big turnovers, the offense just continued to let them down. Baker Mayfield completed 27 of his 42 passes for 275 yards, one touchdown, and one interception. Mike Evans finished with six catches for 82 yards and a touchdown. The Buccaneers are averaging 17.2 points per game, while their defense is giving up 17.3 points per game.
Bucs Betting Trends
- The Buccaneers have won each of their last six road games following a home loss.
- The Buccaneers have failed to cover the spread in nine of their last 10 Thursday games.
- The Buccaneers have lost the first half in each of their last six games as road underdogs against AFC opponents.
- The Buccaneers have won the first quarter in each of their last two Thursday games against teams that held a winning record.
- The Buccaneers have scored the first touchdown in each of their last five Thursday games played on the East Coast.
What Happened Last Week to the Bills?
The Bills come into this game with a 4-3 record overall, but they are coming off a loss in the last game. The Bills scored 25 points against the New England Patriots, but the defense gave up 29 points. Josh Allen completed 27 of his 41 passes for 265 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception. Stefon Diggs had a down game and Allen needs to get him more the ball more. The Bills are averaging 28.3 points, while their defense is giving up 16.9 points per game. The offense is ranked 3rd in the league, while the defense is ranked 5th.
Bills Betting Trends
- The Bills have won eight of their last nine games against NFC opponents.
- The Bills have failed to cover the spread in each of their last five Week 8 home games.
- The Bills have won the first half in six of their last seven games as home favorites following a road loss.
- The underdogs have won the first quarter in each of the Bills' last three games.
- The Bills have scored the first touchdown in eight of their last nine games as home favorites against NFC opponents.
Shane’s Free Pick
The Bills are going to put on a show in this game. I am not sold on Baker Mayfield, and he’s going to really struggle in this game. Josh Allen is going to have no issue running up the score here, and that is going to be the difference here. Look for the Bills to score at least 35 points here, and this game is going to be a blowout victory. The Bills should be favored by two touchdowns here. Back the Bills against the spread.