Cardinals vs Seahawks Prediction - NFL Picks 10/22/23
Seattle Seahawks (3-2) vs Arizona Cardinals (1-5)
Game Info: Sunday, October 22, 2023 at 4:05 pm (Lumen Field)
Betting Odds: Seattle Seahawks -7.5-- Over/Under: 43.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: FOX Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Arizona Cardinals and Seattle Seahawks face off on Sunday in an NHL showdown at Lumen Field.
Cardinals Offense Not Good Enough
The Cardinals comes into this game with a 1-5 record overall and in the last game the offense really struggled. The Cardinals scored only nine points against the Los Angeles Rams and they weren’t ever really in the game. Joshua Dobbs completed 21 of his 41 passes for 235 yards, zero touchdowns, and one interception. One issue for the Cardinals is the running game. Keontay Ingram finished with 10 carries for 40 yards. The running game is going to need to be better here. The Cardinals are averaging 19.5 points while their defense is giving up 27 points per game.
Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have lost each of their last six road games.
- The underdogs have covered the spread in seven of the Cardinals' last eight games at Lumen Field.
- The underdogs have won the first quarter in three the Cardinals' last four Week 7 games.
- The Cardinals have lost the first half in each of their last four road games against teams that held a winning record.
- Each of the Cardinals' last four games at Lumen Field have gone UNDER the total points line.
Seahawks have Been Inconsistent
The Seahawks sit with a 3-2 record overall but I still am not really sure if this team is good or if they are bad. In the last game against the Cincinnati Bengals, the Seahawks scored only 13 points and they ended up losing by four. Geno Smith completed 27 of his 41 passes for 362 yards, zero touchdowns, and two interceptions. The interceptions can’t happen in this game. The Seahawks are averaging 24.8 points while their defense is giving up 21.6 points per game. The offense is ranked 8th overall and they need to put the pressure on the Cardinals defense. DK Metcalf is dealing with a ribs injury and he’s questionable for this game.
Seahawks Betting Trends
- The underdogs have won six of the last seven games between the Cardinals and Seahawks.
- The underdogs have covered the spread in seven of the last eight games between the Cardinals and Seahawks at Lumen Field.
- The Seahawks have lost the first quarter in four of their last five games as home favorites against NFC West opponents.
- The Seahawks have won the first half in each of their last five October games against NFC opponents.
- The Seahawks have scored the first touchdown in 20 of their last 25 games as favorites following a loss.
Shane’s Free Pick
The Cardinals offense isn’t good and I don’t think they are going to find success again here. I am not sold on Dobbs and he’s going to have issues in this game. Geno Smith is going to have a big game through the air and that is going to be the difference here. The Cardinals aren’t going to keep up and this is going to be a blowout victory. The Seahawks are going to win this game by touchdowns. Back the Seahawks against the spread.