Seahawks at Bengals Prediction - NFL Picks 10/15/23
Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) vs Seattle Seahawks (3-1)
Game Info: Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 1:00 pm (Paycor Stadium)
Betting Odds: Cincinnati Bengals -2.5 -- Over/Under: 44.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Cincinnati Bengals will host the Seattle Seahawks this Sunday from Paycor Stadium on CBS.
Seattle Seahawks Preview
Seattle improved to 3-1 after defeating New York at MetLife, 24-3. The Seahawks scored a touchdown in the first three quarters en route to their third straight win, and they’ll look to keep things going after their early bye week. The Seattle offense is scoring 27.8 ppg, while passing for 227.3 ypg, rushing for 108.5 ypg, and converting 28.9% of their third downs.
Seahawks Player Props
• Geno Smith was able to go on cruise control during his return to New York, passing for 110 yards and a score. The former WVU quarterback was a very nice story last season, and he’s picked up where he left off with a strong 3-1 start behind center. Smith has passed for 846 yards, with five touchdowns to one interception thru four games.
• Kenneth Walker III has found the endzone in three straight games, and he leads the Seahawks with 283 yards rushing on 64 carries.
• DK Metcalf also scored in the win over the Giants, and he leads Seattle in receptions (18) and receiving yards (268).
• The Seattle defense has allowed 22.8 ppg.
Cincinnati Browns Preview
Cincinnati moved to 2-3 after defeating Arizona in Phoenix, 34-20. The Bengals responded to a blowout loss to the Titans with a strong effort in the desert, and they’ll look to get back to .500 this weekend, The Cincy offense is scoring 16.6 ppg, while passing for 209.0 ypg, rushing for 74.6 ypg, and converting 38.6% of their third downs.
Bengals Player Props
• Joe Burrow came through with his best outing of the season versus Arizona, going 36/46 for 317 yards with three touchdowns to one interception. This is the Joe Burrow we’ve been looking to see, and he’ll attempt to keep things going here at home. Burrow has passed for 1,045 yards with five touchdowns to three interceptions thru five starts.
• Joe Mixon also delivered his best showing of 223 with 81 yards in the win over Arizona, and he leads Cincy with 328 rushing yards on 84 carries.
• Ja’Marr Chase exploded with a 15-catch, 192-yard performance in last week’s victory, and he leads Cincinnati with splits of 44/476/3.
• The Cincinnati defense is allowing 22.8 points per game.
Seattle vs Cincinnati Trends
• SEA is 3-1 against the spread, with a 2-2 O/U record.
• CIN is 1-3-1 ATS, with a 2-3 over/under record.
Corey’s Free Pick
This interconference matchup has the potential to be one of the higher scoring matchups on the slate this weekend. Cincinnati capitalized on the matchup and found their stride offensively ast week, and they’ll surely be looking to build on that effort. Seattle comes in fresh off of a bye and three straight wins, and that momentum has a good chance of carrying over. I like Cincinnati pulling this one off at home, but the Over may just bring a bit more security here.