Giants vs Bills Prediction - NFL Picks 10/15/23
Buffalo Bills (3-2) vs New York Giants (1-4)
Game Info: Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 8:20 pm (Highmark Stadium)
Betting Odds: Buffalo Bills -15 -- Over/Under: 44 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: NBC Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The New York Giants and Buffalo Bills face off on Sunday Night Football in a Week 6 NFL showdown at Bills Stadium.
Tyrod Taylor Time
The Giants have ruled out Tyrod Taylor for this game and that means it’s Tyrod Taylor time. So far this season Taylor has thrown for 92 yards, zero touchdowns, and zero interceptions. One issue for Taylor is that his offensive line is also banged up. Left Tackle Andrew Thomas and Center John Michael Schmitz has been ruled out for this game. The Giants are averaging 12.4 points while their defense is giving up 30.6 points per game. The offense is ranked 31st in the league while the defense is ranked 29th.
Giants Betting Trends
- The Giants have lost each of their last four road games against AFC East opponents.
- The Giants have failed to cover the spread in each of their last five games as underdogs against AFC East opponents.
- The Giants have lost the first half in each of their last six games.
- The Giants have lost the first quarter in seven of their last eight games following a loss.
- Seven of the Giants' last eight games in October have gone UNDER the total points line.
Bills Look to Bounce Back
The Bills are looking to bounce back after they were defeated by the Jaguars in the last game. The Bills scored 20 points against the Jacksonville Jaguars, but the defense gave up 25 points and that led to the defeat. Josh Allen completed 27 of his 40 passes for 359 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception. The Bills are averaging 31.8 points while their defense is giving up 16 points per game. The offense is ranked 3rd in the league while the defense is ranked 6th.
Bills Betting Trends
- The Bills have won each of their last 10 games at Highmark Stadium against teams that held a losing record.
- The Bills have covered the spread in six of their last seven games against NFC East opponents.
- The Bills have won the first quarter in each of their last five October games at Highmark Stadium.
- The Bills have scored the first touchdown in seven of their last eight games as home favorites against NFC opponents.
- The Bills have won the first half in each of their last four games following a loss.
Shane’s Free Pick
With a healthy offensive line I think Taylor would be fine, but the Giants offensive line isn’t healthy and he is going to really struggle because of that. Josh Allen is going to have a huge game and it wouldn’t be shocking if the Bills scored 40 points or more here. The Giants aren’t going to have the offense to keep up, and the Bills are going to get the job done. Back the Bills against the spread.