Cleveland Browns (2-2) vs San Francisco 49ers (5-0)
Game Info: Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 1:00 pm (Cleveland Browns Stadium)
Betting Odds: Cleveland Browns +1.5 -- Over/Under: 41.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The San Francisco 49ers will head out to Ohio to meet the Cleveland Browns this Sunday from Cleveland Browns Stadium on FOX.
San Francisco 49ers Preview
San Francisco jumped to 5-0 after defeating Dallas at home, 42-10. The Niners humbled the Cowboys through four quarters, and they’ll look to remain undefeated here in Cleveland. The San Fran offense is scoring 33.4 ppg, while passing for 254.4 ypg, rushing for 156.7 ypg, and converting 48.1% of their third downs.
49ers Player Props
• Brock Purdy balled out on Sunday night in primetime, passing for 252 yards with four touchdowns in the win over the Cowboys. The former ISU QB continues to exceed expectations, and he’s proven to be more than just a system quarterback. Purdy has passed for 1,271 yards, with nine touchdowns to no interceptions thru five games.
• Christian McCaffrey scored for the 15th-straight time in the win over Dallas, and he leads the team with 510 rushing yards and seven touchdowns.
• Deebo Samuel got back to business with 85 all-purpose yards last weekend, and he’s up to 302 receiving yards and 84 rushing yards for the season.
• Brandon Aiyuk gained 58 yards against Dallas, and he leads San Francisco in receptions (21) and receiving yards (378).
• The San Francisco defense is allowing 14.5 points per game.
Cleveland Browns Preview
Cleveland dropped to 2-2 after losing to Baltimore at home. The Browns were short handed in the blowout loss to the Ravens, and they’ll now receive a stiff test fresh out of their early bye. The Cleveland offense is scoring 19.0 ppg, while passing for 199.8 ypg, rushing for 143.8 ypg, and converting 32.2% of their third downs.
Browns Player Props
• Deshaun Watson is set to miss this contest, and the Browns are set to roll with P.J. Walker at quarterback.
• Jerome Ford had a quiet game against Baltimore, but he still leads the Browns in rushing with 186 yards on 50 touches.
• Amari Cooper wasn’t able to find much work without Watson behind center last time out, but he leads Cleveland in receptions (18) and receiving yards (259).
• The Cleveland defense has allowed 15.0 ppg.
San Francisco vs Cleveland Trends
SF is 4-1 against the spread, with a 4-1 O/U record.
CLE is 2-2 ATS, with a 1-3 over/under record.
Corey’s Free Pick
San Francisco marked their territory as the single best team in the NFL last Sunday night, and with Deshaun Watson set to miss another contest, it is unlikely they suffer their first blemish this weekend. The Niners defense is going to give PJ Walker fits, and there’s littlest reason to look away from them here in this manageable spot.