Buffalo Bills (3-1) vs Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2)
Game Info: Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 9:30 am (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)
Betting Odds: Buffalo Bills -5.5 -- Over/Under: 48.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
Where to Watch: NFL Network Stream live sports and exclusive originals on ESPN+. Sign up now!
The Jacksonville Jaguars will play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday morning at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, as part of the NFL International Series. Jacksonville defeated the Falcons in London last week, while Buffalo blew out the Dolphins.
The Jacksonville Jaguars are 2-2 this season after they defeated the Atlanta Falcons by a score of 23-7 last week. Jacksonville led 17-0 at halftime and was able to pull away after the Falcons cut the lead to 17-7 in the third quarter. The Jaguars out gained the Falcons by a total of 300-287 and forced three turnovers in the win. Jacksonville defeated the Colts in Week 1, but lost the next two games to Kansas City and Houston. The Jacksonville offense is averaging 20 points per game with 229.3 passing yards per game and 100 rushing yards per game this year. Trevor Lawrence has thrown for 943 yards, four touchdowns, and two interceptions for the Jaguars this season. Travis Etienne Jr. has rushed for 260 yards and one touchdown, while Christian Kirk has caught 24 passes for 257 yards and one score. The Jacksonville defense is giving up 20.5 points against per game this year and played much better against the Falcons.
The Buffalo Bills are 3-1 this season after they defeated the Miami Dolphins by a score of 48-20 in their last game. Buffalo scored 31 points in the first half and was able to maintain a double-digit lead in the second half. The Bills out gained Miami by a total of 414-393 and forced two turnovers in the win. Buffalo lost their season opener to the Jets, but they defeated the Raiders and Commanders in Weeks 2 and 3. The Buffalo offense is averaging 34.8 points per game with 253 passing yards per game and 138 rushing yards per game this season. Josh Allen has thrown for 1,048 yards, nine touchdowns, and four interceptions for the Bills this year. James Cook has thrown for 296 yards and one touchdown, while Stefon Diggs has caught 31 passes for 399 yards and four scores. The Buffalo defense is allowing 13.8 points against per game this season.
Buffalo Bills Team Facts
- The underdogs have won four of the Bills' last five Week 5 games.
- The underdogs have covered the spread in four of the Bills' last five Week 5 games.
- The Bills have won the first half in each of their last four games.
- The Bills have won the first quarter in six of their last eight October games against AFC opponents.
- The Bills have scored the first touchdown in four of their last five games following a win.
Jacksonville Jaguars Team Facts
- The Jaguars have lost 10 of their last 11 Week 5 games.
- The Jaguars have failed to cover the spread in 11 of their last 12 October games as underdogs.
- The Jaguars have lost the first half in seven of their last eight Week 5 games as underdogs.
- Five of the Jaguars' last six games following a win have gone UNDER the total points line.
Buffalo Bills Player Prop Facts
- Josh Allen has recorded 25+ completions in three of the Bills' last four games against AFC opponents.
- Josh Allen has recorded 264+ passing yards in four of the Bills' last five Sunday games as favorites.
- Stefon Diggs has recorded 102+ receiving yards in each of the Bills' last four October games as favorites.
- Stefon Diggs has scored at least one touchdown in each of the Bills' last four October games as favorites.
- Josh Allen has thrown three or more touchdowns in four of the Bills' last five regular season games against AFC opponents.
- Taylor Rapp is just one away from 10 career interceptions
Jacksonville Jaguars Player Prop Facts
- Calvin Ridley has scored a touchdown in each of his last two October appearances.
- Trevor Lawrence has thrown three or more touchdowns in four of the Jaguars' last eight games as underdogs.
- Evan Engram has recorded 49+ receiving yards in each of the Jaguars' last four games.
- Trevor Lawrence has recorded 21+ rushing yards in four of the Jaguars' last five games as underdogs.
- Trevor Lawrence has recorded 24+ completions in six of the Jaguars' last eight games as underdogs against AFC opponents.
- Travis Etienne ranks 2nd in the NFL in broken tackles (10) this season
- The Bills rank 32nd in the NFL in total punt yards this season (358)
- The Bills rank T1st in the NFL in Q4 points per game this season (10.3)
- The Jaguars rank 29th in the NFL in 3rd down percentage this season (31.4%)
- The Jaguars rank T4th in the NFL in Q1 opponent points per game this season (1.8)
The Jaguars were able to get back on track with a win last week, but they did not look very good in their previous two games. On the other side, Buffalo has won three games in a row and has scored 37, 38, and 48 points in their last three games. Buffalo has looked great offensively and I think they are going to have another solid game here against a Jacksonville defense that has some question marks. The Bills did allow 20 points to Miami in their last game, but their defense was very good in the previous three games. I think we could be in for a higher scoring game here, but I am going to take Buffalo to pull away in the second half.