Milwaukee Bucks (34-19) vs Miami Heat (28-24)
Game Info: Tuesday, February 13, 2024 at 8:00 pm (Fiserv Forum)
Betting Odds: Milwaukee Bucks -7.5 -- Over/Under: Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Miami Heat travel to the Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday night. Here’s a Heat vs Bucks Prediction.
The Miami Heat have been in decent shape as they've won four of their last six games overall and they will be hoping to bounce back in this one after having their two-game win streak snapped by the Celtics in a tough 110-106 loss on Sunday. Tyler Herro led the team with 24 points, Bam Adebayo added 22 points with 13 rebounds and four assists while Caleb Martin and Duncan Robinson scored 15 points apiece. As a team, the Heat shot 41 percent from the field and 12 of 40 from the 3-point line as they struggled to make their open shots to fall behind by 15 points, before going on a late rally to cut the deficit to two points late in the contest.
Meanwhile, the Milwaukee Bucks have been in a slump as they've lost five of their last eight games overall, but they will be gunning for a third straight win in this one after making light work of the Nuggets in a 112-95 win last night. Giannis Antetokounmpo led the team with 36 points, 18 rebounds and five assists on 14 of 19 shooting, Damian Lillard added 18 points with five assists but no other player finished in double figures in scoring. As a team, the Bucks shot 50 percent from the field and 16 of 34 from the 3-point line as they jumped all over the Nuggets from the start, taking a 16-point lead into halftime which ballooned to 28 points in the third quarter where they held the Nuggets to just 19 points. The Bucks will play against the Grizzlies and Timberwolves after this one.
Milwaukee Bucks Player Facts
- Damian Lillard ranks 2nd amongst qualified players for FT% (92.2%) this season.
- Brook Lopez ranks 1st in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for Blocks Per Game (2.7) this season.
Miami Heat Player Facts
- Tyler Herro ranks T6th amongst qualified players for three-pointers made Per Game (3.3) this season.
- Bam Adebayo ranks 3rd amongst qualified Forwards for rebounds per game (10.6) this season.
- The Bucks rank 30th in the league for opponent field goal attempts per game this season (93.3).
- The Bucks rank 1st in the league for Q4 points per game this season (31.2).
- The Heat rank 30th in the league for blocks per game this season (3.2).
- The Heat rank 1st in the league for Q1 opponent points per game this season (26.7).
Heat vs Bucks Prediction
The Heat are still shorthanded with Jimmy Butler, Josh Richardson and Terry Rozier are all out, while the Bucks are still missing Khris Middleton who is dealing with that ankle injury. The Heat are slowly turning things around after a bad slump a couple of weeks ago and they might just be catching the Bucks at the right time, given that the Bucks are playing their second game of a back to back set. The Bucks are still favorites to win at home, but I think the Heat are getting just enough free points in this spot.
Peter’s Pick Miami +7.5
The pick in this article is the opinion of the writer, not a PickDawgz site consensus.
AUTHOR: Peter Tran
Peter is busy writing amazing articles for PickDawgz but will create a bio soon.