Timberwolves vs Clippers Prediction NBA Picks 2/12/24
Los Angeles Clippers (35-16) vs Minnesota Timberwolves (36-16)
Game Info: Monday, February 12, 2024 at 10:30 pm (Crypto.com Arena)
Betting Odds: Los Angeles Clippers -4 -- Over/Under: 222 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Minnesota Timberwolves look for a win after winning 6 of their last 9 games. The Los Angeles Clippers look for a win after winning 10 of their last 12 games. Let’s preview this game and give out a Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Clippers prediction.
Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Preview
The Minnesota Timberwolves recently beat the Rockets and Bucks while losing to the Bulls. The Minnesota Timberwolves are averaging 113.4 points on 48.9 percent shooting and allowing 107.1 points on 44.9 percent shooting. Anthony Edwards is averaging 25.9 points and 5.2 rebounds, while Karl-Anthony Towns is averaging 22.6 points and 3 assists. Rudy Gobert is the third double-digit scorer and Naz Reid is grabbing 4.6 rebounds. The Minnesota Timberwolves are shooting 39.4 percent from beyond the arc and 77.7 percent from the free throw line. The Minnesota Timberwolves are allowing 35.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 43.8 rebounds per game.
Los Angeles Clippers Betting Preview
The Los Angeles Clippers recently beat the Hawks and Pistons while losing to the Pelicans. The Los Angeles Clippers are averaging 118.4 points on 49.5 percent shooting and allowing 112.3 points on 46.5 percent shooting. Kawhi Leonard is averaging 24.2 points and 6.2 rebounds, while Paul George is averaging 22.5 points and 5.3 rebounds. James Harden is the third double-digit scorer and Norman Powell is grabbing 2.6 rebounds. The Los Angeles Clippers are shooting 39.7 percent from beyond the arc and 81.5 percent from the free throw line. The Los Angeles Clippers are allowing 35.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 43 rebounds per game.
Los Angeles Clippers Player Facts
- Paul George ranks 1st amongst qualified Forwards for FT% (90.9%) this season.
- Kawhi Leonard ranks 3rd amongst qualified players for 3P% (45.5%) this season.
Minnesota Timberwolves Player Facts
- Rudy Gobert ranks 2nd amongst qualified players for rebounds per game (12.5) this season.
- Mike Conley ranks 2nd amongst qualified players for assist:turnover ratio (6.1) this season.
- The Clippers rank 1st in the league for three-point percentage this season (39.7%).
- The Clippers are one of three teams to rank in the top-10 for both field goal percentage and free throw percentage this season.
- The Timberwolves rank 1st in the league for opponent points per game this season (107.1).
- The Timberwolves rank 1st in the league for opponent rebounds per game this season (40.3).
Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Clippers prediction
The Minnesota Timberwolves in the underdog role is attractive as you don't get these spots often, and they did beat the Clippers last month. However, the Clippers are a much better team than they were even a month ago, they're at home, and they're covering numbers with these wins. As I've said countless times before, the Clippers are the best team in the league and my pick to win the title as long as they stay healthy. As long as lines are reasonable, I have to keep siding with the Clippers. Give me LAC.