Charlotte Hornets (11-41) vs Indiana Pacers (30-25)
Game Info: Monday, February 12, 2024 at 7:00 pm (Spectrum Center)
Betting Odds: Charlotte Hornets +11.5 -- Over/Under: 239 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Indiana Pacers and the Charlotte Hornets collide at the Spectrum Center on Monday night. Here’s a Pacers vs Hornets Prediction.
The Indiana Pacers have been in decent shape as they've won six of their past 10 games overall and they will be eager to keep it going after blowing past the depleted Knicks in a 125-111 road win on Saturday. Myles Turner led the team with 23 points, eight rebounds and four assists, Tyrese Haliburton added 22 points with 12 assists while Pascal Siakam chipped in with 19 points, six rebounds and three assists. As a team, the Pacers shot a sizzling 61 percent from the field and 14 of 29 from the 3-point line as they poured in 35 points in the second quarter to take the narrow lead into halftime and they just kept their foot on the gas to pull away and earn the double digit road win.
Meanwhile, the Charlotte Hornets have been in a terrible slump as they've lost 17 of their last 20 games overall, but they will be feeling much better after snapping a 10-game losing streak in a 115-106 win over the Grizzlies on Saturday. Miles Bridges led the team with 25 points, six rebounds and five assists on 11 of 13 shooting, Brandon Miller and Vasilije Micic each scored 18 points while Grant Williams chipped in with 15 points off the bench. As a team, the Hornets shot 57 percent from the field and 16 of 31 from the 3-point line as they took control of the contest with a 33-21 second quarter push to take a 14-point lead which was enough to hold off a late charge from the Grizzlies in the fourth quarter.
Charlotte Hornets Player Facts
- Nick Richards ranks 18th amongst qualified players for Blocks Per Game (1.3) this season.
- Miles Bridges ranks 10th amongst qualified Forwards for FT% (85.5%) this season.
Indiana Pacers Player Facts
- Aaron Nesmith ranks 2nd amongst qualified players for 3P% (46.1%) this season.
- Myles Turner ranks 4th in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for Blocks Per Game (1.7) this season.
- The Hornets rank 30th in the league for point differential per game this season (-11.8).
- The Hornets rank 30th in the league for opponent field goal percentage this season (50.3%).
- The Pacers rank 1st in the league for points per game this season (124.1).
- The Pacers rank 1st in the league for assists per game this season (30.9).
Pacers vs Hornets Prediction
The Pacers could be shorthanded here with Tyrese Haliburton currently listed as questionable, while the Hornets are coming into this one with the same squad. The Pacers are starting to heat up again and they would've taken plenty of confidence from their big win over the Knicks on Saturday, while the Hornets were absolutely ice-cold before their win over the severely depleted Grizzlies in their last outing. The line is hefty for this one, but if the Pacers get going early, I can see this one getting ugly for the Hornets.