Nuggets vs Bucks Prediction NBA Picks 2/12/24
Milwaukee Bucks (34-19) vs Denver Nuggets (36-17)
Game Info: Monday, February 12, 2024 at 8:00 pm (Fiserv Forum)
Betting Odds: Milwaukee Bucks +1.5 -- Over/Under: 234 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Denver Nuggets look for a win after winning 5 of their last 7 games. The Milwaukee Bucks need a win after losing 5 of their last 7 games. Let’s preview this game and give out a Denver Nuggets vs Milwaukee Bucks prediction.
Denver Nuggets Betting Preview
The Denver Nuggets are coming off a win over the Lakers and a loss to the Kings. The Denver Nuggets are averaging 114.6 points on 49.3 percent shooting and allowing 111 points on 46.9 percent shooting. Nikola Jokic is averaging 26.2 points and 12.2 rebounds, while Jamal Murray is averaging 20.9 points and 4 rebounds. Michael Porter Jr. is the third double-digit scorer and Aaron Gordon is grabbing 6.5 rebounds. The Denver Nuggets are shooting 37.1 percent from beyond the arc and 75.5 percent from the free throw line. The Denver Nuggets are allowing 36.4 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44 rebounds per game. The Nuggets will take on the Kings and Wizards after this one.
Milwaukee Bucks Betting Preview
The Milwaukee Bucks recently lost to the Suns and Timberwolves while beating the Hornets. The Milwaukee Bucks are averaging 122.9 points on 49.5 percent shooting and allowing 119.3 points on 47.4 percent shooting. Giannis Antetokounmpo is averaging 30.7 points and 11.2 rebounds, while Damian Lillard is averaging 25 points and 4.2 rebounds. Khris Middleton is the third double-digit scorer and Brook Lopez is grabbing 5.5 rebounds. The Milwaukee Bucks are shooting 37.7 percent from beyond the arc and 77 percent from the free throw line. The Milwaukee Bucks are allowing 35.2 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44 rebounds per game.
Milwaukee Bucks Player Facts
- Brook Lopez ranks 1st in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for Blocks Per Game (2.7) this season.
- Malik Beasley ranks 2nd in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for 3P% (44.6%) this season.
Denver Nuggets Player Facts
- Nikola Jokic is one of only two qualified players in the league averaging at least 25.0 points, 10.0 rebounds and 5.0 assists this season.
- Jamal Murray ranks 12th amongst qualified players for assists per game (6.6) this season.
- The Bucks rank 30th in the league for opponent field goal attempts per game this season (93.3).
- The Bucks rank 1st in the league for Q4 points per game this season (31.2).
- The Nuggets rank 2nd in the league for opponent three-point field goals made per game this season (11.4).
- The Nuggets rank 2nd in the league for opponent three-point field goals attempts per game this season (31.2).
Denver Nuggets vs Milwaukee Bucks prediction
The Denver Nuggets seem to still pick and choose when they want to be the elite team from last year, but that's still better than what the Bucks are giving us. The Milwaukee Bucks still don't play defense, they have a lot of bad recent losses, and at some point you have to question if the coaching change matters or if this team is just a complete mess. I'll continue fading the Bucks, especially when they're 20-32-1 ATS. We're laying less than a bucket with the defending champs, a line you're not getting often. Give me the Nuggets.