Atlanta Hawks (24-29) vs Chicago Bulls (25-28)
Game Info: Monday, February 12, 2024 at 7:30 pm (State Farm Arena)
Betting Odds: Atlanta Hawks -5.5 -- Over/Under: 238.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Chicago Bulls invade the State Farm Arena to battle the Atlanta Hawks on Monday night. Here’s a Bulls vs Hawks Prediction.
The Chicago Bulls have been in a rut as they've lost five of their last nine games overall and they will be hoping to bounce back here after falling just short to the Magic in a 114-108 overtime road loss on Saturday. DeMar DeRozan led the team with 28 points and four assists, Nikola Vucevic added 26 points with 17 rebounds and four assists, Ayo Dosunmu added 19 points while Coby White chipped in with 14 points and seven assists. As a team, the Bulls shot 43 percent from the field and 12 of 37 from the 3-point line as they looked to be in control when they led by 11 points in the third quarter, but they scored just 15 points in the fourth quarter and just seven points in overtime to allow the Magic to run them down in a disappointing finish. The Bulls will meet the Cavaliers after this one.
Meanwhile, the Atlanta Hawks have been in great form as they've won six of their last eight games overall and they will be aiming for a third straight win after beating the Rockets in a 122-113 win on Saturday. Dejounte Murray led the team with 34 points and seven assists, Saddiq Bey added 24 points, Jalen Johnson scored 21 points while Trae Young chipped in with 18 points and eight assists. As a team, the Hawks shot 45 percent from the field and 14 of 41 from the 3-point line as they scored just 19 points in the first quarter to fall behind by 12 points early, before they poured in 76 points in the second and third quarters combined to flip the script and win comfortably in the end.
Atlanta Hawks Player Facts
- Trae Young ranks 2nd amongst qualified players for assists per game (10.8) this season.
- Onyeka Okongwu ranks 2nd amongst qualified Forwards for FG% (60.9%) this season.
Chicago Bulls Player Facts
- Nikola Vucevic ranks 8th amongst qualified players for rebounds per game (10.6) this season.
- DeMar DeRozan ranks 7th amongst qualified Forwards for assists per game (5.2) this season.
- The Hawks rank 1st in the league for offensive rebounds per game this season (12.9).
- The Hawks rank 1st in the league for field goal attempts per game this season (93.6).
- The Bulls rank 30th in the league for opponent three-point field goals made per game this season (14.4).
- The Bulls rank 30th in the league for opponent three-point field goals attempts per game this season (39.0).
Bulls vs Hawks Prediction
The Bulls are still shorthanded with Zach LaVine out and Alex Caruso listed as questionable, while the Hawks are still missing Clint Capela and Patty Mills. The Bulls haven't been able to build any momentum lately and they would've been so disappointed with their overtime loss on Saturday, so I'm leaning towards the Hawks to continue their strong form with another win and cover here.
Peter’s Pick Atlanta -5.5
The pick in this article is the opinion of the writer, not a PickDawgz site consensus.
AUTHOR: Peter Tran
Peter is busy writing amazing articles for PickDawgz but will create a bio soon.