Rockets vs Lakers Prediction - NBA Picks 11/19/23
Los Angeles Lakers (7-6) vs Houston Rockets (6-4)
Game Info: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 9:30 pm (Crypto.com Arena)
Betting Odds: Los Angeles Lakers -5.5 -- Over/Under: 221.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Lakers meet Sunday in NBA action at the Caesars Superdome. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Houston Rockets Betting Preview
The Houston Rockets have won 6 of their last 7 games and are coming off a loss to the Clippers on Friday. The Houston Rockets have lost their first 3 road games. The Houston Rockets are averaging 109.9 points on 46.7 percent shooting and allowing 105.8 points on 45.2 percent shooting. Alperen Sengun is averaging 19.8 points and 8.2 rebounds, while Jalen Green is averaging 19.1 points and 4.6 rebounds. Fred VanVleet is the third double-digit scorer and Dillon Brooks is grabbing 4.2 rebounds. The Houston Rockets are shooting 36.5 percent from beyond the arc and 73.8 percent from the free throw line. The Houston Rockets are allowing 32.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 43.7 rebounds per game.
Houston Rockets Player Facts
- Dillon Brooks ranks 1st amongst qualified Guards for FG% (53.6%) this season.
- Fred VanVleet ranks 6th amongst qualified players for assists per game (8.1) this season.
Los Angeles Lakers Betting Preview
The Los Angeles Lakers look for a win after winning 4 of their last 5 games. The Los Angeles Lakers just beat up on the Trail Blazers on Friday. The Los Angeles Lakers are averaging 112.4 points on 48.7 percent shooting and allowing 114.3 points on 46 percent shooting. LeBron James is averaging 25.5 points and 8.3 rebounds, while Anthony Davis is averaging 21.6 points and 11.8 rebounds. D’Angelo Russell is the third double-digit scorer and Austin Reaves is grabbing 5 rebounds. The Los Angeles Lakers are shooting 34.8 percent from beyond the arc and 76.5 percent from the free throw line. The Los Angeles Lakers are allowing 36.5 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 43.6 rebounds per game.
Los Angeles Lakers Player Facts
- Cam Reddish ranks 9th amongst qualified players for steals per game (1.7) this season.
- D'Angelo Russell ranks 13th amongst qualified players for assists per game (6.5) this season.
- The Lakers rank 1st in the league for blocks per game this season (6.8).
- The Lakers rank 30th in the league for three-point field goal attempts per game this season (29.4).
- The Rockets rank 1st in the league for opponent field goals made per game this season (38.4).
- The Rockets rank 1st in the league for Q3 opponent points per game this season (24.8).
The Los Angeles Lakers are playing improved ball over the last week or so, but they've also had some stinkers overall this season. The Houston Rockets smoked the Lakers' boots earlier this month, 128-94. The Houston Rockets are feeling themselves with wins in 6 of their last 7 tries, and they're 6-3-1 ATS on the season. LeBron is still dealing with a calf injury. The value is with the Rockets and the free buckets.