Magic vs Bulls Prediction - NBA Picks 11/17/23
Chicago Bulls (4-8) vs Orlando Magic (6-5)
Game Info: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 pm (United Center)
Betting Odds: Chicago Bulls -1 -- Over/Under: 218 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Orlando Magic and Chicago Bulls meet Friday in NBA action at the United Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Orlando Magic Betting Preview
The Orlando Magic look for a win after splitting their last 10 games. The Orlando Magic have split their last 6 road games. The Orlando Magic are averaging 108.3 points on 44.7 percent shooting and allowing 106.6 points on 46.7 percent shooting. Paolo Banchero is averaging 18.7 points and 4.9 assists, while Franz Wagner is averaging 18.3 points and 5.6 rebounds. Cole Anthony is the third double-digit scorer and Jalen Suggs is grabbing 4.1 rebounds. The Orlando Magic are shooting 32.9 percent from beyond the arc and 75.2 percent from the free throw line. The Orlando Magic are allowing 35.4 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.6 rebounds per game.
Orlando Magic Player Facts
- Jalen Suggs ranks 1st in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for steals per game (2.2) this season.
- Paolo Banchero ranks T10th in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for steals per game (1.5) this season.
Chicago Bulls Betting Preview
The Chicago Bulls need a win after losing 6 of their last 8 games. The Chicago Bulls have split their last 6 home games. The Chicago Bulls are averaging 108.5 points on 44 percent shooting and allowing 112.3 points on 46.4 percent shooting. Zach LaVine is averaging 21.7 points and 4.9 rebounds, while DeMar DeRozan is averaging 21.2 points and 4.5 assists. Nikola Vucevic is the third double-digit scorer and Coby White is grabbing 2.8 rebounds. The Chicago Bulls are shooting 34.3 percent from beyond the arc and 80.5 percent from the free throw line. The Chicago Bulls are allowing 36.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 42.3 rebounds per game.
Chicago Bulls Player Facts
- Nikola Vucevic ranks 3rd in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for rebounds per game (10.8) this season.
- Zach LaVine ranks 27th amongst qualified players for FT% (87.1%) this season.
- The Bulls rank 1st in the league for turnovers per game this season (11.8).
- The Bulls rank 1st in the league for Q2 opponent points per game this season (23.8).
- The Magic rank T1st in the league for opponent turnovers per game this season (17.4).
- The Magic rank 30th in the league for field goals made per game this season (38.6).
As I've said time and time again, the Bulls aren't a team I'm eager to get behind. The Bulls aren't winning, and rumors of trading players are getting louder and louder. The Bulls feel like a team that's checked out already and are ready for a change. The Orlando Magic are quietly playing decent ball, and they just beat the Bulls a couple of days ago on a game winner. Why would I lay a point with the Bulls? The Magic are the better team right now. Give me the Magic.