Thunder vs Warriors Prediction - NBA Picks 11/16/23
Golden State Warriors (6-6) vs Oklahoma City Thunder (7-4)
Game Info: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:00 pm (Chase Center)
Betting Odds: Golden State Warriors +2.5 -- Over/Under: 227.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Oklahoma City Thunder and Golden State Warriors meet Thursday in NBA action at the Chase Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Oklahoma City Thunder Betting Preview
The Oklahoma City Thunder look to stay hot after winning 4 of their last 5 games. The Oklahoma City Thunder have won 3 of their last 4 road games. The Oklahoma City Thunder are averaging 116.5 points on 49.2 percent shooting and allowing 111.6 points on 43.9 percent shooting. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 29.3 points and 5.9 assists, while Jalen Williams is averaging 17.3 points and 4 rebounds. Chet Holmgren is the third double-digit scorer and Luguentz Dort is grabbing 4.6 rebounds. The Oklahoma City Thunder are shooting 37.6 percent from beyond the arc and 85.3 percent from the free throw line. The Oklahoma City Thunder are allowing 33.7 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 40.5 rebounds per game.
Oklahoma City Thunder Player Facts
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander ranks 1st amongst qualified players for steals per game (2.6) this season.
- Chet Holmgren ranks 1st amongst qualified Centers for 3P% (46.3%) this season.
Golden State Warriors Betting Preview
The Golden State Warriors look to snap a 4-game losing streak. The Golden State Warriors have lost 3 straight home games. The Golden State Warriors are averaging 112.9 points on 44.5 percent shooting and allowing 110.8 points on 45.6 percent shooting. Stephen Curry is averaging 30.7 points and 3.9 assists, while Klay Thompson is averaging 14.6 points and 1.8 assists. Jonathan Kuminga is the third double-digit scorer and Andrew Wiggins is grabbing 4 rebounds. The Golden State Warriors are shooting 34.8 percent from beyond the arc and 78.3 percent from the free throw line. The Golden State Warriors are allowing 34.1 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 47 rebounds per game.
Golden State Warriors Player Facts
- Chris Paul ranks 10th amongst qualified players for assists per game (7.0) this season.
- Klay Thompson ranks T41st amongst qualified players for three-pointers made Per Game (2.4) this season.
- The Warriors rank 3rd in the league for offensive rebounds per game this season (13.8).
- The Warriors rank 28th in the league for blocks per game this season (3.6).
- The Thunder rank 30th in the league for offensive rebounds per game this season (6.8).
- The Thunder rank 30th in the league for opponent offensive rebounds per game this season (14.5).
The Oklahoma City Thunder are starting to find their groove with wins in 4 of their last 5 games, and they're also a profitable 8-3 ATS on the season. The Golden State Warriors are not only piling up the losses but playing at home hasn't helped much. Also, the Warriors will be without Curry due to a knee injury, while Draymond was just suspended for 5 games. That's two of Golden State's top players. The Thunder went blow for blow with a healthy Warriors team earlier this month. OKC should take advantage of an undermanned Warriors team. I'll lay the bucket with the Thunder.