Magic vs Bulls Prediction - NBA Picks 11/15/23
Chicago Bulls (4-7) vs Orlando Magic (5-5)
Game Info: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:00 pm (United Center)
Betting Odds: Chicago Bulls -2 -- Over/Under: 216.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Orlando Magic and Chicago Bulls meet Wednesday in NBA action at United Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Orlando Magic Betting Preview
The Orlando Magic need a win after losing 5 of their last 8 games. The Orlando Magic have lost 3 of their last 4 road games. The Orlando Magic are averaging 110.1 points on 45.4 percent shooting and allowing 106.1 points on 46.7 percent shooting. Paolo Banchero is averaging 18.9 points and 5.3 assists, while Franz Wagner is averaging 18.6 points and 5.8 rebounds. Cole Anthony is the third double-digit scorer and Moritz Wagner is grabbing 4.4 rebounds. The Orlando Magic are shooting 33.1 percent from beyond the arc and 74.6 percent from the free throw line. The Orlando Magic are allowing 34.6 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 45.3 rebounds per game.
Orlando Magic Player Facts
- Paolo Banchero ranks T20th amongst qualified players for steals per game (1.5) this season.
- Franz Wagner ranks T43rd amongst qualified players for FT% (83.8%) this season.
Chicago Bulls Betting Preview
The Chicago Bulls need a win after losing 5 of their last 7 games. The Chicago Bulls have split their last 6 home games. The Chicago Bulls are averaging 109.8 points on 44.3 percent shooting and allowing 113.7 points on 47 percent shooting. Zach LaVine is averaging 21.9 points and 4.8 rebounds, while DeMar DeRozan is averaging 21.2 points and 4.5 assists. Nikola Vucevic is the third double-digit scorer and Coby White is grabbing 3 rebounds. The Chicago Bulls are shooting 34.9 percent from beyond the arc and 79.9 percent from the free throw line. The Chicago Bulls are allowing 37.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 41.4 rebounds per game.
Chicago Bulls Player Facts
- Nikola Vucevic ranks 3rd in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for rebounds per game (10.9) this season.
- Zach LaVine ranks 19th amongst qualified players for FT% (87.9%) this season.
- The Bulls rank 1st in the league for opponent steals per game this season (5.3).
- The Bulls rank 1st in the league for turnovers per game this season (11.1).
- The Magic rank 1st in the league for opponent rebounds per game this season (39.7).
- The Magic rank 1st in the league for Q2 points per game this season (32.7).
The Chicago Bulls have the rest advantage, and they're at home, so I understand why they're favored. However, as I've said all year, the Bulls are a messy team right now that I want nothing to do with. We're now seeing reports that the Bulls and Zach LaVine are working on a potential trade. Alex Caruso in trade rumors as well? It just feels like the Bulls are heading toward a fire sale, and that cant be good when trying to go out there and win. The Bulls are a stay away team for me. Give me the Magic and the free bucket.