Wizards vs Raptors Prediction - NBA Picks 11/13/23
Toronto Raptors (4-5) vs Washington Wizards (2-7)
Game Info: Monday, November 13, 2023 at 7:30 pm (Scotiabank Arena)
Betting Odds: Toronto Raptors -9.5 -- Over/Under: 227 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Washington Wizards invade the Scotiabank Arena to battle the Toronto Raptors on Monday night.
The Washington Wizards have been in terrible shape as they've lost six of their last seven games overall and they will be hoping to bounce back after falling short to the Nets in a 102-94 road loss last night. Bilal Coulibaly led the team in scoring with 20 points, seven rebounds and four steals off the bench, Kyle Kuzma added 15 points on four of 16 shooting while Deni Avdija chipped in with 14 points, nine rebounds and three assists. As a team, the Wizards shot 37 percent from the field and 10 of 41 from the 3-point line as they got off to an ice-cold start and were always fighting an uphill battle after scoring just 15 points in the first quarter. Tyus Jones had a rough game as he finished scoreless on zero of five shooting.
Washington Wizards Player Facts
- Kyle Kuzma ranks T22nd amongst qualified players for points per game (23.0) this season.
Meanwhile, the Toronto Raptors have won three of their last five overall and they were riding a two-game win streak after getting routed by the Celtics in a 117-94 road loss on Saturday. Pasal Siakam led the team with 17 points, seven rebounds and three assists, Dennis Schroder added 14 points while Jakob Poeltl chipped in with 12 points. As a team, the Raptors shot 38 percent from the field and 10 of 37 from the 3-point line as they struggled to find their offense and just couldn't keep up with the Celtics' starters. Scottie Barnes had a rough night of just 10 points on four of 15 shooting while OG Anunoby scored just eight points on three of 13 shooting.
Toronto Raptors Player Facts
- Jakob Poeltl ranks 3rd amongst qualified players for FG% (65.6%) this season.
- Dennis Schroder ranks T6th amongst qualified players for assists per game (7.9) this season.
- The Raptors rank 30th in the league for H1 points per game this season (50.6).
- The Raptors rank 29th in the league for points per game this season (107.9).
- The Wizards rank 30th in the league for opponent assists per game this season (29.3).
- The Wizards rank 30th in the league for rebounds per game this season (39.0).
The Wizards are still missing Delon Wright, while the Raptors are still without Gary Trent Jr and Christian Koloko. The Wizards have been one of the coldest teams in the league and they are playing this one on zero days' rest after last night's loss to the Nets. The Raptors are coming off a tough loss to the Celtics, but they are healthy team on the rise, so I'm backing the Raptors to maintain their momentum with a win and cover at home.