Cavaliers vs Kings Prediction - NBA Picks 11/13/23
Sacramento Kings (4-4) vs Cleveland Cavaliers (4-5)
Game Info: Monday, November 13, 2023 at 10:00 pm (Golden 1 Center)
Betting Odds: Sacramento Kings -1 -- Over/Under: 226.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Sacramento Kings meet Monday in NBA action at the Golden 1 Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Preview
The Cleveland Cavaliers look for a win after splitting their last 6 games. The Cleveland Cavaliers have won 3 of their last 5 road games. The Cleveland Cavaliers are averaging 109.7 points on 45.4 percent shooting and allowing 111.9 points on 44.8 percent shooting. Donovan Mitchell is averaging 29.5 points and 5.5 assists, while Caris LeVert is averaging 18.8 points and 4.3 assists. Darius Garland is the third double-digit scorer and Evan Mobley is grabbing 10.1 rebounds. The Cleveland Cavaliers are shooting 32.6 percent from beyond the arc and 77 percent from the free throw line. The Cleveland Cavaliers are allowing 37.9 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 44.9 rebounds per game.
Cleveland Cavaliers Player Facts
- Donovan Mitchell ranks 2nd amongst qualified players for steals per game (2.3) this season.
- Evan Mobley ranks T4th in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for Blocks Per Game (2.0) this season.
Sacramento Kings Betting Preview
The Sacramento Kings look to get a game above a .500 record. The Sacramento Kings have won 3 straight home games. The Sacramento Kings are averaging 111.1 points on 43.7 percent shooting and allowing 113.8 points on 48.6 percent shooting. De’Aaron Fox is averaging 31.3 points and 4.3 rebounds, while Domantas Sabonis is averaging 17.4 points and 12.9 rebounds. Malik Monk is the third double-digit scorer and Keegan Murray is grabbing 6.8 rebounds. The Sacramento Kings are shooting 31.9 percent from beyond the arc and 72.7 percent from the free throw line. The Sacramento Kings are allowing 36.1 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 45 rebounds per game.
Sacramento Kings Player Facts
- Domantas Sabonis ranks 2nd amongst qualified players for rebounds per game (12.9) this season.
- Keegan Murray ranks T18th amongst qualified players for steals per game (1.5) this season.
- The Kings rank 1st in the league for opponent offensive rebounds per game this season (8.1).
- The Kings rank 30th in the league for Q3 points per game this season (23.6).
- The Cavaliers rank 29th in the league for Q2 win percentage this season (22.2%).
- The Cavaliers rank 28th in the league for Q2 points per game this season (25.3).
The Cleveland Cavaliers continue to be hit or miss, and they've been underachievers up to this point if we're being honest. The Cavs are also 3-6 ATS this season. The Sacramento Kings are still down their best player in De’Aaron Fox, but they continue to tread water and there are other guys on this team who can contribute at a respectable level. The Cavs have been a bit underwhelming, and I'm not excited to back them on the road. Near pick em spot, I'm going to lay the point with the Kings at home.