Heat vs Hawks Prediction - NBA Picks 11/11/23
Atlanta Hawks (5-3) vs Miami Heat (4-4)
Game Info: Saturday, November 11, 2023 at 7:30 pm (State Farm Arena)
Betting Odds: Atlanta Hawks -4.5 -- Over/Under: 228.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Miami Heat and Atlanta Hawks meet Saturday in NBA action at the State Farm Arena. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Miami Heat Betting Preview
The Miami Heat look to build on their 3-game winning streak. The Miami Heat have lost 3 of their first 4 road games. The Miami Heat are averaging 107.5 points on 45.5 percent shooting and allowing 110.1 points on 48.4 percent shooting. Tyler Herro is averaging 22.9 points and 5 rebounds, while Bam Adebayo is averaging 22.7 points and 9.4 rebounds. Jimmy Butler is the third double-digit scorer and Duncan Robinson is grabbing 2.1 rebounds. The Miami Heat are shooting 38.1 percent from beyond the arc and 82.2 percent from the free throw line. The Miami Heat are allowing 36.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 43.3 rebounds per game.
Miami Heat Player Facts
- Bam Adebayo ranks 5th amongst qualified Centers for points per game (22.7) this season.
- Kyle Lowry ranks T14th in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for assists per game (5.3) this season.
Atlanta Hawks Betting Preview
The Atlanta Hawks look for a win after winning 5 of their last 6 games. The Atlanta Hawks have won their last 2 home games. The Atlanta Hawks are averaging 121.8 points on 47.3 percent shooting and allowing 117 points on 48.1 percent shooting. Trae Young is averaging 24.1 points and 3 rebounds, while Dejounte Murray is averaging 21.8 points and 4.5 rebounds. Jalen Johnson is the third double-digit scorer, and De’Andre Hunter is grabbing 3.9 rebounds. The Atlanta Hawks are shooting 34.8 percent from beyond the arc and 83.3 percent from the free throw line. The Atlanta Hawks are allowing 36.1 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 46.5 rebounds per game.
Atlanta Hawks Player Facts
- Trae Young ranks 2nd amongst qualified players for assists per game (10.1) this season.
- Jalen Johnson ranks 10th amongst qualified players for FG% (59.8%) this season.
- The Hawks rank 2nd in the league for free throws made per game this season (23.0).
- The Hawks rank 3rd in the league for points per game this season (121.8).
- The Heat rank 1st in the league for opponent free throws made per game this season (13.8).
- The Heat rank 2nd in the league for opponent free throw percentage this season (70.1%).
The Atlanta Hawks are playing the better ball, with wins in 5 of their last 6 games, but they're also a team that's in the past let bettors down right when they're ready to believe in them. The Miami Heat just finds ways to win when you expect them to lose, and they've won 7 of the last 10 meetings against the Hawks. While Herro is hurt, the Heat is expected to have Kevin Love, Jimmy Butler and Nikola Jovic for this contest. It should surprise nobody if the Heat won this game outright. Give me Miami and the free buckets.