Lakers vs Suns Prediction - NBA Picks 11/10/23
Phoenix Suns (4-4) vs Los Angeles Lakers (3-5)
Game Info: Friday, November 10, 2023 at 10:00 pm (Footprint Center)
Betting Odds: Phoenix Suns -4 -- Over/Under: 222.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Los Angeles Lakers and Phoenix Suns meet Friday in NBA action at the Footprint Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Los Angeles Lakers Betting Preview
The Los Angeles Lakers look to snap a 3-game losing streak. The Lakers have lost their first 5 road games. The Los Angeles Lakers are averaging 109 points on 47.1 percent shooting and allowing 116.3 points on 47.1 percent shooting. LeBron James is averaging 24.4 points and 8.1 rebounds, while Anthony Davis is averaging 23.9 points and 12 rebounds. D’Angelo Russell is the third double-digit scorer and Austin Reaves is grabbing 4.4 rebounds. The Los Angeles Lakers are shooting 29.6 percent from beyond the arc and 76.5 percent from the free throw line. The Los Angeles Lakers are allowing 37.2 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 42.8 rebounds per game.
Los Angeles Lakers Player Facts
- LeBron James is one of only seven qualified players in the league averaging at least 1.0 threes, 1.0 steals and 1.0 blocks this season.
- D'Angelo Russell ranks 13th amongst qualified players for FT% (90.5%) this season.
Phoenix Suns Betting Preview
The Phoenix Suns look to get a game above a .500 record. The Phoenix Suns have lost 2 of their first 3 home games. The Phoenix Suns are averaging 112.5 points on 46.3 percent shooting and allowing 111 points on 45.3 percent shooting. Devin Booker is averaging 31.5 points and 10.5 assists, while Kevin Durant is averaging 29.3 points and 6.6 rebounds. Eric Gordon is the third double-digit scorer and Grayson Allen is grabbing 4.8 rebounds. The Phoenix Suns are shooting 36.2 percent from beyond the arc and 82.7 percent from the free throw line. The Phoenix Suns are allowing 34.2 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 45.4 rebounds per game.
Phoenix Suns Player Facts
- Kevin Durant ranks 5th amongst qualified players for points per game (29.3) this season.
- Grayson Allen ranks 11th amongst qualified players for 3P% (51.0%) this season.
- The Suns rank 1st in the league for blocks per game this season (7.5).
- The Suns rank 30th in the league for Q4 points per game this season (22.8).
- The Lakers rank 30th in the league for three-point percentage this season (29.6%).
- The Lakers rank 30th in the league for opponent field goal attempts per game this season (94.0).
The Los Angeles Lakers continue to find ways to lose, especially on the road, and they're banged up here. That includes a groin injury to Anthony Davis that has him questionable for this contest. The Phoenix Suns have been able to tread water without two of their three best players, but they're expected to get Bradley Beal for this contest, which is a welcome sight. The Lakers are a mess right now, and possibly not having AD doesn't help. Give me the Suns and the small chalk.