Clippers vs Mavericks Prediction - NBA Picks 11/10/23
Dallas Mavericks (6-2) vs Los Angeles Clippers (3-4)
Game Info: Friday, November 10, 2023 at 8:30 pm (American Airlines Center)
Betting Odds: Dallas Mavericks -2.5 -- Over/Under: 232.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Los Angeles Clippers and Dallas Mavericks meet Friday in NBA action at the American Airlines Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Los Angeles Clippers Betting Preview
The Los Angeles Clippers look to snap a 3-game losing streak. The Los Angeles Clippers have lost their first 4 road games. The Los Angeles Clippers are averaging 113.9 points on 48.9 percent shooting and allowing 108.1 points on 44.8 percent shooting. Paul George is averaging 25.4 points and 5.4 rebounds, while Kawhi Leonard is averaging 21.4 points and 6 rebounds. Russell Westbrook is the third double-digit scorer and James Harden is grabbing 5.5 rebounds. The Los Angeles Clippers are shooting 38.1 percent from beyond the arc and 75 percent from the free throw line. The Los Angeles Clippers are allowing 34.2 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 43 rebounds per game.
Los Angeles Clippers Player Facts
- Paul George ranks 2nd amongst qualified players for FT% (95.5%) this season.
- Ivica Zubac ranks 1st in the Western Conference amongst qualified players for FG% (62.7%) this season.
Dallas Mavericks Betting Preview
The Dallas Mavericks look for a win after splitting their last 4 games. The Dallas Mavericks have won 3 of their 4 home games. The Dallas Mavericks are averaging 120.1 points on 48 percent shooting and allowing 115.8 points on 49.1 percent shooting. Luka Doncic is averaging 31.5 points and 8.8 assists, while Kyrie Irving is averaging 20.3 points and 3.8 rebounds. Tim Hardaway Jr. is the third double-digit scorer and Grant Williams is grabbing 4.1 rebounds. The Dallas Mavericks are shooting 39.7 percent from beyond the arc and 73.5 percent from the free throw line. The Dallas Mavericks are allowing 35.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 41.4 rebounds per game.
Dallas Mavericks Player Facts
- Luka Doncic ranks 2nd amongst qualified players for points per game (31.5) this season.
- Grant Williams ranks 7th amongst qualified players for 3P% (52.9%) this season.
- The Mavericks rank 1st in the league for three-point percentage this season (39.7%).
- The Mavericks rank 1st in the league for three-point field goals made per game this season (17.0).
- The Clippers rank 1st in the league for steals per game this season (10.6).
- The Clippers rank 1st in the league for Q1 opponent points per game this season (20.6).
The Los Angeles Clippers are in a bit of a funk right now overall, but they've been at their worst on the road this season. Of course, the Clippers are still trying to work in Harden as well. The Dallas Mavericks have played their best ball at home this season and while the defense is an issue, their offense is giving opponents fits. If those shots start to fall, this is a game that could give the Clippers problems. The Clippers as underdogs is intriguing, but they have to get their act together first.