76ers vs Pistons Prediction - NBA Picks 11/10/23
Detroit Pistons (2-7) vs Philadelphia 76ers (6-1)
Game Info: Friday, November 10, 2023 at 7:00 pm (Little Caesars Arena)
Betting Odds: Detroit Pistons +8.5 -- Over/Under: 223.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Philadelphia 76ers travel to Little Caesars Arena to battle the Detroit Pistons on Friday night.
The Philadelphia 76ers have been in red-hot form as they will be looking to build on their current six-game win streak after sneaking past the Celtics in a 106-103 home win on Wednesday. Joel Embiid led the team with 27 points, 10 rebounds and four blocks, Tyrese Maxey added 25 points with nine rebounds and five assists while Tobias Harris chipped in with 17 points, nine rebounds and three assists. As a team, the 76ers shot 44 percent from the field and nine of 34 from the 3-point line as they exploded for 39 points in the second quarter to lead by double-digits for most of the contest, until the final 1:58 where the Celtics cut their 14-point lead to just three points to put a real scare in the team.
Philadelphia 76ers Team Facts
- The 76ers have won each of their last 10 road games against teams that held a losing record.
- The 76ers have covered the spread in each of their last seven games.
- Five of the 76ers' last six road games against the Pistons following a home win have gone OVER the total points line.
Meanwhile, the Detroit Pistons have been in terrible form as they will be hoping to put a halt to their six-game slide after falling just short to the Bucks in a 120-118 road loss on Wednesday. Cade Cunningham led the team with 33 points, eight rebounds and eight assists, Marcus Sasser added 26 points on 11 of 17 shooting off the bench while Killian Hayes chipped in with 14 points. As a team, the Pistons shot 49 percent from the field and seven of 29 from the 3-point line as they poured in 43 points in the third quarter to turn a 15-point deficit into a 10-point lead, only to go ice-cold and allow the Bucks to run them down in a close finish.
Detroit Pistons Player Facts
- Jalen Duren ranks 2nd in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for rebounds per game (11.6) this season.
- Killian Hayes ranks 7th amongst qualified players for assist:turnover ratio (5.4) this season.
- The Pistons rank T1st in the league for opponent three-point field goals made per game this season (10.1).
- The Pistons rank 30th in the league for opponent free throws made per game this season (23.6).
- The 76ers rank 1st in the league for Q2 points per game this season (32.3).
- The 76ers rank 1st in the league for Q3 points per game this season (32.0).
The Pistons are still missing a bunch of players including Jaden Ivey, Alec Burks and Joe Harris, while the 76ers are coming into this one with a full roster. The Pistons were more than competitive in their narrow loss to the Bucks on Wednesday, but they've been one of the coldest teams in the league and should struggle against this red-hot 76ers team who just beat the Celtics. The line is a little hefty, but I like the 76ers to win this one comfortably on the road.