Indiana Pacers (4-3) vs Milwaukee Bucks (4-2)
Game Info: Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 7:00 pm (Gainbridge Fieldhouse)
Betting Odds: Indiana Pacers +3.5 -- Over/Under: 243 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Milwaukee Bucks pay a visit to the Indiana Pacers at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse on Thursday night.
The Milwaukee Bucks have been in decent form with four wins in their last six games overall and they will be feeling relieved after they were able to take down the Pistons in a 120-118 win last night. Damian Lillard led the way with 34 points on 10 of 25 shooting, Bobby Portis added 18 points off the bench while Giannis Antetokounmpo tallied 15 points with nine rebounds and five assists before he got ejected in the third quarter for receiving his second technical foul. As a team, the Bucks shot 45 percent from the field and 11 of 37 from the 3-point line as they squandered an early 15-point lead, before they regrouped and managed to escape with the narrow win after trailing by 10 points.
Milwaukee Bucks Player Facts
- Damian Lillard ranks T3rd in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for FT% (92.9%) this season.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo ranks 7th in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for points per game (24.4) this season.
Meanwhile, the Indiana Pacers are starting to heat up with three wins in their past four outings and they will be eager to stay hot after blowing past the lowly Jazz in a 134-118 home win last night. Aaron Nesmith led the way with 24 points on nine of 13 shooting off the bench, Myles Turner and Bennedict Mathurin scored 22 points each while Tyrese Haliburton tallied 16 points with 13 assists. As a team, the Pacers shot 51 percent from the field and 13 of 41 from the 3-point line as they exploded for 38 points in the second quarter to take the lead into halftime, before they dominated the fourth quarter by 33-20 to pull away and make it a blowout in the end. The bench scoring was the difference in this one as the Pacers' reserves outscored the Jazz's reserves by 59-37.
Indiana Pacers Player Facts
- Tyrese Haliburton ranks 1st amongst qualified players for assists per game (11.9) this season.
- Myles Turner is one of only seven qualified players in the league averaging at least 1.5 threes and 1.5 blocks this season.
- The Pacers rank 1st in the league for points per game this season (126.0).
- The Pacers rank 1st in the league for assists per game this season (31.1).
- The Bucks rank 1st in the league for free throw attempts per game this season (29.7).
- The Bucks rank 30th in the league for field goal attempts per game this season (85.4).
The Bucks could again be without Khris Middleton, while the Pacers don't have anyone listed on the injury report. The Bucks have yet to really find their groove this season as they continue to adjust to their new pieces, and we saw a real hiccup last night against the Pistons after Antetokounmpo received his second tech foul and was ejected. I see why the Bucks are favored again, but I think the Pacers can cause the upset at home in this spot.