Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction - NBA Picks 11/8/23
Denver Nuggets (7-1) vs Golden State Warriors (6-2)
Game Info: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 10:00 pm (Ball Arena)
Betting Odds: Denver Nuggets -3.5 -- Over/Under: 227.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Golden State Warriors and Denver Nuggets meet Wednesday in NBA action at the Ball Arena. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Golden State Warriors Betting Preview
The Golden State Warriors look for a win after winning 6 of their last 7 games. The Golden State Warriors have won 5 of their first 6 road games this season. The Golden State Warriors are averaging 116.1 points on 46.2 percent shooting and allowing 110.4 points on 45.3 percent shooting. Stephen Curry is averaging 30.9 points and 4.3 assists, while Klay Thompson is averaging 16.6 points and 2.1 assists. Jonathan Kuminga is the third double-digit scorer and Andrew Wiggins is grabbing 3.4 rebounds. The Golden State Warriors are shooting 36.3 percent from beyond the arc and 76.8 percent from the free throw line. The Golden State Warriors are allowing 33.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 45.8 rebounds per game.
Golden State Warriors Player Facts
- Stephen Curry ranks 1st amongst qualified players for three-pointers made Per Game (5.9) this season.
- Draymond Green ranks T2nd amongst qualified Forwards for assists per game (6.7) this season.
Denver Nuggets Betting Preview
The Denver Nuggets look to build on their 3-game winning streak. The Denver Nuggets have won their first 5 home games. The Denver Nuggets are averaging 117 points on 51.5 percent shooting and allowing 106.1 points on 45.2 percent shooting. Nikola Jokic is averaging 28.4 points and 12.9 rebounds, while Jamal Murray is averaging 16.3 points and 2.6 rebounds. Michael Porter Jr. is the third double-digit scorer and Aaron Gordon is grabbing 6.6 rebounds. The Denver Nuggets are shooting 37.1 percent from beyond the arc and 70.4 percent from the free throw line. The Denver Nuggets are allowing 32.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 45.1 rebounds per game.
Denver Nuggets Player Facts
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope ranks T6th amongst qualified players for steals per game (2.0) this season.
- Aaron Gordon ranks 5th in the Western Conference amongst qualified players for FG% (58.0%) this season.
- The Nuggets rank 1st in the league for field goal percentage this season (51.5%).
- The Nuggets rank 30th in the league for free throws made per game this season (12.5).
- The Warriors rank 2nd in the league for opponent blocks per game this season (3.3).
- The Warriors rank 3rd in the league for H1 win percentage this season (75.0%).
There's a path for the Golden State Warriors to win this game, given that Murray is out for the Nuggets. However, the Nuggets have been a buzz saw at home this season, where they're both 5-0 SU and ATS. The Nuggets have won 3 straight games against the Warriors. The Denver Nuggets have just been so consistent on both sides of the ball to where I'm not eager to step in front of them, especially with the reasonable chalk. Give me the Nuggets.