Trail Blazers vs Kings Prediction - NBA Picks 11/8/23
Sacramento Kings (2-4) vs Portland Trail Blazers (3-4)
Game Info: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 10:00 pm (Golden 1 Center)
Betting Odds: Sacramento Kings -7.5 -- Over/Under: 220.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Portland Trail Blazers and Sacramento Kings meet Wednesday in NBA action at the Golden 1 Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Portland Trail Blazers Betting Preview
The Portland Trail Blazers look to get back to a .500 record. The Trail Blazers have split their first 4 road games. The Portland Trail Blazers are averaging 104.3 points on 42.2 percent shooting and allowing 109.7 points on 47.3 percent shooting. Jerami Grant is averaging 20.6 points and 4.3 rebounds, while Shaedon Sharpe is averaging 20.1 points and 5.9 rebounds. Malcolm Brogdon is the third double-digit scorer and Anfernee Simons is grabbing 2 rebounds. The Portland Trail Blazers are shooting 29.5 percent from beyond the arc and 81.1 percent from the free throw line. The Portland Trail Blazers are allowing 34.4 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 45.9 rebounds per game.
Portland Trail Blazers Player Facts
- Deandre Ayton ranks 1st amongst qualified players for rebounds per game (13.3) this season.
- Malcolm Brogdon ranks T21st amongst qualified players for assists per game (6.1) this season.
Sacramento Kings Betting Preview
The Sacramento Kings look to snap a 3-game losing streak. The Sacramento Kings have split their first 2 home games. The Sacramento Kings are averaging 110.5 points on 43.6 percent shooting and allowing 115.7 points on 48.9 percent shooting. De’Aaron Fox is averaging 31.3 points and 4.3 rebounds, while Domantas Sabonis is averaging 15.8 points and 13.2 rebounds. Harrison Barnes is the third double-digit scorer and Malik Monk is grabbing 2 rebounds. The Sacramento Kings are shooting 32.9 percent from beyond the arc and 71.9 percent from the free throw line. The Sacramento Kings are allowing 37.9 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 43 rebounds per game.
Sacramento Kings Player Facts
- Domantas Sabonis ranks 2nd amongst qualified players for rebounds per game (13.2) this season.
- Harrison Barnes ranks T25th amongst qualified players for 3P% (46.4%) this season.
- The Kings rank 30th in the league for Q3 points per game this season (23.0).
- The Kings rank 2nd in the league for opponent offensive rebounds per game this season (8.8).
- The Trail Blazers rank 30th in the league for points per game this season (104.3).
- The Trail Blazers rank 30th in the league for assists per game this season (19.9).
I'm not running to the window to back either of these teams, especially when it comes to laying chalk with the Sacramento Kings, who are still down Fox. However, the Portland Trail Blazers just don't have the talent to beat higher level teams, especially on the road. Without Fox, the Kings should still win this game comfortably, the same way they've won the last 3 games against the Trail Blazers. I'll lay the chalk with the home team if forced to pick.