Chicago Bulls (3-5) vs Phoenix Suns (3-4)
Game Info: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm (United Center)
Betting Odds: Chicago Bulls -1 -- Over/Under: 223.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Phoenix Suns and the Chicago Bulls duke it out at the United Center on Wednesday night.
The Phoenix Suns will be feeling better after they were able to arrest a three-game slide with a 120-106 road win at Detroit on Sunday. Kevin Durant led the way with 41 points, four rebounds and five assists, Eric Gordon added 21 points with eight assists while Grayson Allen chipped in with 14 points. As a team, the Suns shot 50 percent from the field and eight of 21 from the 3-point line, but they didn't gain any separation until the second quarter where they held the Pistons to just 22 points. Durant obviously carried the majority of the offense, especially with no bench player scoring more than 10 points.
Phoenix Suns Player Facts
- Kevin Durant is one of only five players in the league to score 25+ points in five straight games this season.
- Jusuf Nurkic ranks T6th amongst qualified Centers for assists per game (4.3) this season.
Meanwhile, the Chicago Bulls were also able to arrest a three-game slide in their last game by beating the Jazz in a 130-113 win on Monday. Zach LaVine led the team with 24 points, DeMar DeRozan added 21 points on eight of 13 shooting while Coby White chipped in with 18 points and seven assists on seven of nine shooting. As a team, the Bulls shot 51 percent from the field and 18 of 34 from the 3-point line as they stormed out of the gates and dominated the first half by 66-52 and they did't take their foot off the gas until they led by 25 points.
Chicago Bulls Player Facts
- Nikola Vucevic ranks 4th in the Eastern Conference amongst qualified players for rebounds per game (11.3) this season.
- DeMar DeRozan ranks 8th amongst qualified players for assist:turnover ratio (5.7) this season.
- The Bulls rank 1st in the league for opponent steals per game this season (5.5).
- The Bulls rank 1st in the league for turnovers per game this season (11.6).
- The Suns rank T2nd in the league for blocks per game this season (7.1).
- The Suns rank 29th in the league for field goal attempts per game this season (85.6).
The Suns are still missing Devin Booker and Bradley Beal is currently listed as questionable, while the Bulls could have Alex Caruso and Patrick Williams back in the lineup which would be a major boost. The Suns have yet to really get going this season, but they looked good in their solid win over the Pistons and they've had extra time off as they haven't played since Sunday. You could say the same about the Bulls who just beat the lowly Jazz in their last outing and they could have some troops returning to the lineup. This is a close one that could go either way, but I'll lean towards the Suns to get the win as the slight underdogs in this spot.