Raptors vs Mavericks Prediction - NBA Picks 11/8/23
Dallas Mavericks (6-1) vs Toronto Raptors (3-4)
Game Info: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 8:30 pm (American Airlines Center)
Betting Odds: Dallas Mavericks -5.5 -- Over/Under: 224.5 Click Here for the Latest Odds
The Toronto Raptors and Dallas Mavericks meet Wednesday in NBA action at the American Airlines Center. Let’s preview this game and give out a pick and prediction.
Toronto Raptors Betting Preview
The Toronto Raptors look to get back to a .500 record. The Toronto Raptors have lost 2 of their first 3 road games. The Toronto Raptors are averaging 107.1 points on 45.7 percent shooting and allowing 107.4 points on 43.6 percent shooting. Scottie Barnes is averaging 22.6 points and 9.9 rebounds, while Dennis Schroder is averaging 16.9 points and 2.9 rebounds. O.G. Anunoby is the third double-digit scorer and Pascal Siakam is grabbing 6.1 rebounds. The Toronto Raptors are shooting 35.8 percent from beyond the arc and 70.1 percent from the free throw line. The Toronto Raptors are allowing 30.8 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 46.7 rebounds per game.
Toronto Raptors Player Facts
- Dennis Schroder ranks T4th amongst qualified players for assists per game (8.9) this season.
- Jakob Poeltl ranks 4th amongst qualified players for FG% (69.4%) this season.
Dallas Mavericks Betting Preview
The Dallas Mavericks look to build on their 6-1 start to the season. The Dallas Mavericks have won all 3 of their home games. The Dallas Mavericks are averaging 120.7 points on 48 percent shooting and allowing 114.1 points on 49 percent shooting. Luka Doncic is averaging 31.6 points and 8.9 assists, while Kyrie Irving is averaging 20 points and 3.8 rebounds. Tim Hardaway Jr. is the third double-digit scorer and Grant Williams is grabbing 4.4 rebounds. The Dallas Mavericks are shooting 39.4 percent from beyond the arc and 75.6 percent from the free throw line. The Dallas Mavericks are allowing 36.6 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 41.9 rebounds per game.
Dallas Mavericks Player Facts
- Tim Hardaway Jr. ranks T1st amongst qualified players for FT% (100.0%) this season.
- Luka Doncic ranks 1st in the Western Conference amongst qualified players for points per game (31.6) this season.
- The Mavericks rank 1st in the league for three-point field goals made per game this season (17.0).
- The Mavericks rank 1st in the league for three-point field goal attempts per game this season (43.1).
- The Raptors rank 30th in the league for free throw percentage this season (70.1%).
- The Raptors rank 1st in the league for opponent three-point field goals made per game this season (9.9).
The Toronto Raptors have been stingy on the defensive side, but that offense could use a shot in the arm, and it will need it in this spot. The Dallas Mavericks are scoring at will up to this point, and they're 3-0 SU and ATS at home this season. The Mavs have won 4 of the last 5 meetings against the Raptors. I just don't believe the Raptors have enough offensive firepower for this game, especially on the road. I'll lay the buckets.